My boyfriend wants me to curse?

I've been in a relationship with this guy for a couple years, and recently he told me that he wished that i cussed. I'm not really that innocent but it's just something about cussing that leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and i've been brought up to not curse. It also goes against my faith. He doesn't cuss, but I think the reason he doesn't curse is because he knows how much i'm against it. I just feel really guilty for making him put up with this for so long and I don't know if I should concede and start to train myself to curse or keep doing what i'm doing.

What Guys Said 3

• He needs to love you for who you are and not try to change you to make himself more comfortable.

• No you dont need to cuss, its also not ladylike. Its better you don't :)

• 28d

Not lady like...
      Well sir, seems like we have some feminine men walking around.

• I would honestly say start off by cussing while you're in bed together lol. It's behind closed doors and no room for anyone else in public to judge you.

What Girls Said 1

• don't change your ways for him, you don't want to cuss then don't cuss. just try not to get mad at him if he does it.