So, does this guy like me and want to be with me?

This guy Allen and I just went on our 3rd date. He kissed me on our second date, twice (short, nothing close to making out). We really click. We laugh at each other, we have similar humor, we remember things that each other says. He makes excuses to touch me, we text all the time and snapchat. He also has paid for my food and drinks each time we've met up so far. So anyways our third date was a club-like date. I thought it went really really well.. but he was sick and at the end of the date we hugged and he told me he would kiss me but he was sick and said he didn't want to get me sick. Not sure if he just didn't want to or genuinely cared to not get me sick. The thing that make sure me just slightly unsure that he wouldn't want me as a girlfriend is that I'm always the one making plans, and sorta initiating the texting conversations. From what I know of Allen's personality, is that he seems to be very easy going, and doesn't like making the decisions or plans. Like, he will talk about stuff he wants to do with me in the future (watching movies together, little vacations, etc) but it's never solid plans and he doesn't be bring them up again. What do you think? Im head over heels for him and I don't want to get hurt. I mean, I would be hurt at this point if i found out he doesn't actually want me. I still want to make plans to hang out with him, should I? Even if im the one making the plans?

What Guys Said 3

• I think he does like you and just seems like he doesn't want to make the mistake of taking you on a date you would not like, hence why he doesn't make the solid plans. If you're the one who arranged the plans with me for example i wouldn't pay the whole bill, just go half. He still talks about things he wants to do with you so next time he does just say 'yeah id like that, you'll have to arrange if for us' As far as the kissing is concerned, take it with a pinch of salt if he was sick i doubt he'd want you to feel the same. Don't worry he seems to like you, just be straight and tell him he should make some plans. Hope i was a little help! good luck!

• 28d

thank you! :) you don't think i'd be annoying if i asked him to hang out again?

• 27d

You really boosted my confidence, thanks again! :)

• 27d

You're welcome :) honestly good luck and forget what someone said about sex for a 3rd date move at your own rate just as long as you are making progress. Don't make my mistake of seeing someone for months paying for everything and didn't even hold hands hahah and thinking i was doing good...

• Hard to say. Is he this passive about life in general? And if he is, are you going to be happy with him as a long-term partner?

• 28d

From what I can tell he's fairly passive. But he's a real gentleman too when I go out with him. I can definitely see him as a long term partner, i would love to be in a relationship with him.

• You do know sex is for the third date, right? You guys are moving EXTREMELY slow, just sayin'

• 27d

I'm not interested in sex right now. I barely just had my first kiss, and I let him know that I'm new to dating/guys. That's why there hasn't been sex.

• 27d

Wasn't my choice not to make out on the third date, he was genuinely sick. Like, we just aren't about that hooking up life. I think we both want a genuine relationship... I don't think it's a bad thing to go slow.

• 27d

I'm saying, it'll go nowhere

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I think he likes you and he wants to be with you. He didn't want to kiss you because he genuinely cared not to get you sick.

• 27d

thank you!! yay! :)