When should I start dating someone else?

I just got out of this relationship about a month and a half ago, and I have been talking to this other guy for about 2 weeks now. He wanted to hang out over the weekend but I just don't want to rush into anything. But now I'm wishing I did go out with him because I am really starting to like him! So do you think its too soon for me to start dating someone new?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think that you should take time for yourself.

You've been broken up for a month and a half, but you've been talking to another guy for 2 weeks, which means that you've only had alone time for a month. Not a month and a half.

Listen, guys are cute. Guys are fun. Guys are easy to talk to (esp if you're a fun girl) But there are a ton of guys out there!

You're young. Enjoy yourself. Now's the time to "find yourself". It's lonely and scary and boring, but it's so worth it. You have to TRULY accept and love yourself before you can do it for others. Otherwise, you'll just take your repressed problems out on someone who doesn't deserve it. It won't be fair to them and they'll think you have too much baggage.

The point is, take your time. Don't jump into something new right away. Deal with the alone time, the boredom. You can do it. It won't kill you.

• its not too soon. you're young so don't worry about rushing into things. go out with him and have a good time. gooodluck, I hope it works out for you!

• No way,your only young and you only live once,get ya makeup and hair done girl and get out there and have a good time...enjoy xx