What should I do with her?

A friend of mine is annoying me, she is a good friend but she is very bossy. I told her if she could help me shopping for my new home and i gave her a budget which was about 50-60 euro. All of a sudden she started to command me what i should buy and started to apply products that were costly and then called me cheap for wanting to be cheap... EXCUSE ME im a student and i dont need the fanciest plates and the expensive garmet on the floor for 40 euro's (hello priorities) and when i call her out on it she gets angry and annoyed and starts to act like im stupid? she said im disorganized and slow and i should buy all of it immediatley instead in chapters because it will give me stress... im like the most not stressed out about moving and organized... She gets irritated... i asked her to come along NOT choose my product for MY HOUSE, she wants to decorate it like its hers because she likes decorating houses but doesn't think about the fact that i worked long hours to save that money, i think its very rude and inconsderate and im DEEPLY offended by it. Why does she act like this? i wouldn't even dar to act like that and command people what they should buy with THEIR money?

0|0
1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell her that you think she's being rude🙃

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If she's behaving that rude, just dump her...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!