Do you think the ones who say personality is more important than looks to me are lying?

• Yes they are lying it's all about looks
  • No They aren't lying
26d ...

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, they are. to look politically correct and kind.

What Girls Said 7

• Straight Shooter, Diplomatic and I have no Reason To... Lie.
    Anyone, hun, who Knows me, Follows/Following me, Knows that I have Said over and over again like a Broken Record, that One could have the Most Beautiful Girl/Guy in the World, but if She/He has a Personality that doesn't Shine... Not Mine. xx

• They aren't lying because what's the point in dating a pretty face if the owner is a complete jerk? No, personality is very important indeed! Yeah, looks have some play in judgement etc. But it's personality that'll decide whether they'll stay with you or not. So don't worry about your looks too much! If you have a great personality people will be attracted to you from that! I
    Hope this was helpful :)

• It is about the looks in the beginning but as soon as you get to known to somebody, looks don't matter anymore.

• no, it is true but depends on a person

• No they aren't.

• Looks are what attract me initially, but if I end up talking to the person and we don't click, they could be a supermodel and I'd still walk away.

• Yes. I mean who'd want to date an ugly guy. I wouldn't let him kiss me let alone fuck me

What Guys Said 6

• No. Looks gets you in, but personality makes you stay.
    Most people won't date a super hot girl/guy if s/he's a bitch/asshole.

• Looks can fade, personality stays for ever. No one need to lie, it's just the truth and people either deny it or ignore it, so personality is my thing, looks is just a bonus. Still ! it's your choice what matter to you.

• Looks aren't super important if your loaded like warren buffet, if you aren't you bet your sweet ass looks matter more than personality

• What they mean is they at least want a decent looking guy with a good personality. No they don't want some one ugly

• I think they are lying to some extent. Who really doesn't care that their mate is ugly? C'mon.

• Yes. Looks are everything but they're a big part of it.