I found out she already had her first love. How do I regain myself from this?

I just found this out. she already had her first love and she already experienced heartbreak. She will always remember him and always have some love for him forever and always.

I have lost all hope. I dont know if I will ever find a woman who has never had her first love.

What Girls Said 9

• She sounds like a smart girl. And she's totally right; it's silly for you to make such an unimportant thing into your top requirement.

• 24d

No it is not. There is a cery long, reasonable explanation behind it but I dont want to go into detail. It is the hypothetical situation of "what if I can get back with my first love from my youth and we are happy together and we were meant for each other afterall."? That is sweet and "cute" and to know that could be possible just tears me apart inside.

• 24d

But girls dont live quite like the same after the first. They dont open their hearts aith such intensity and excitement like the first time.

• 24d

@Search4her22 And you know this.. how?

• If you are looking for a woman who hasn't had a 1st love, you will be searching for a long time. There's nothing wrong w someone who has experienced heartbreak. I suffered heartbreak, as did my current boyfriend, doesn't matter though cause we are both opening up to each other. Both of is can still love and cherish each other.

• 24d

But love itself is not as new and exciting as the first time. Love is not as sweet and innocent as the first.

First love is special. It is something that most people will always hold in their hearts and have a soft spot for no matter what.

You never forget ypur first love.

• 24d

But I feel like I would be letting a girl be my first love when I am not hers.

• 24d

@Search4her22 So what? Her 1st love didn't work out, one day she may love you even more. You are gonna chase away so many girls if that is a deal breaker.

• In my opinion, you have to do whats best for you. and what you believe. but you also have to face reality. some women need heartbreak to appreciate when a man is offering genuine love. and instead saying of saying oh she already loved"
    say : i will love her so much that she will believe that she was never loved before me"

• she seems like a bitch

• Why is it important that much? There is nothing special about it.

• Sooo... listen to her advice and drop the requirement?
    Try to be her best love instead of her first.

• She is right, its silly that you aim for that. It doesn't matter who a girl loved before you, just that she loves you now.

• 24d

You never forget your first love

• 24d

But the idea still exists, "what if you cpuld someday reunite with your first love and be happier?" You get to say you experienced both your childhood innocence and adulthood with that person

• 24d

Nope. I wouldn't, personally. What some people dont understand is that some people mean more to you in your past than in your present.

The idea you are talking about is fiction.

• What the actual fuck?

• Haha omg me and her are in the same boat.

Have you had your first love?

• 24d

So you are like her, you already had your first love?

I have had nothing, except a weekend fling where me and a girl talked online for a few months then had sex. No relationship. No love.

What Guys Said 3

• I agree with the girl. Don't look for someone who has never loved before, go after girls who have loved before.

I think both men and women should want someone who has loved before, it tells you they can. Don't give your heart to someone who can't love you. Having loved before means that they are able to love and want love. That is a good thing.

• I'm trying desperately not to call you a derogatory name, but it is tremendously difficult. My advice is to recognize that you are nothing special, and that you have to control your egotism.

• What she said. You need to be more realistic. You should be searching for someone you can be happy with. Instead you are searching for a mythical object. You will be a lot happier when you accept the fact that you can't have the perfect anything, ever. You can't have the perfect house, perfect car, perfect job, and you certainly can't have a perfect girlfriend.