Why do you think many guys have trouble attracting women?

Well I'm in that boat haha. Zero luck on dating sites, too timid to approach. Maybe I was born destined to not date. Don't get me wrong I dated a lot in my 20's. But for about 10 years now, it's so rare I can even get a date. I don't get approached.

Eh what are you gonna do right? Women have it made. They got so many choices you wouldn't believe it. I shaved my head but had no luck so now I'm growing it back. I guess I base my attractiveness on dating sites I. e plentyoffish. I know it sounds pathetic but how else can I meet women? I don't like workplace dating either.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all about confidence. If you don't think you're the shit no one else will. Also, dating sites are ridiculous. People on there are either looking to only hook up or get an ego boost, and there are only very few people actually looking for a relationship. Also, women do not have it made. Dating just sucks.

• 28d

Thank you for your words. Awesome! I meant that women have it made in a way that they have options. You and both know they get 100's of messages a day on sites like that.

• 27d

ok so don't judge me but I have no idea how to find your post lol.

What Girls Said 2

• Half of the men are too shy and the other half are a bunch of immature sluts that's why

• 28d

Wouldn't know bout slut part but you're right about the shyness. I'm tired of it holding me back.

• 28d

Your words are awesome too! I'm Average looking though. Self confidence work?

• 28d

A lot of it, take that "average" and turn it into something bigger.

• They aren't asian?

What Guys Said 3

• Dude, don't base shit off of dating sites... That's your problem right there.

In general it's because these men are anti-social, socially-inept, live in the middle of nowhere or are just plain fugly.

• 28d

I don't think I'm ugly. Just not good looking enough.

• 28d

Yea dating sites is like a candy store for women. So much competition

• 28d

Precisely!

• I have no idea.

• Because women are too difficult to please.