Am I wrong for not wanting my girlfriend around any other men?

I mean its ok if they're family or i'm around but just going out around other men..
i don't like that, it's not because i think she's going to do something dumb, its just, my girlfriend is known for having a big butt, its all everyone talks about

every time we go out other dudes are cat calling, watching her when i'm right there.
even trying to get with her while im out with her, i don't like it at all.

im kinda tired of it.. i mean its every.. single.. time.. we.. go.. out.

i told her i didn't want her around any other men because. if they do all that while im there.. holding her hand..
there's no telling what people will do when i'm not.

• Yes you're wrong
  • No you're not wrong
  • Other

What Girls Said 20

• I get WHY you feel this way (assuming what you wrote is 100% the reason and you do trust her). But you can't actually think it's realistic or try and impose it on her. That isn't fair.

The BIGGER issue is, how she responds... If she flirts back a little with these guys and is being playful, your feelings are that much more understandable because she isn't exactly helping the problem. But if she always shuts people down, and has the ability to be with other guys and still chooses you, then you should just relax.

But it's not fair.

• Thats extremely controlling, and in the end will just be the end of you two because its going to suffocate her. Yes you're insecure i know but you have to learn trust. She survived without you in the picture with all the men cat calling at her, surely she can without you now.
    I get cat called a lot every time I go out but it really does nothing to me at all, if they ever start asking for my number I usually say Im taken and/or ignore them.
    I know you wanna be protective but you have to give her space, and trust her.

• Your reasons are very valid, but here is what you need to understand. She is your girlfriend, not your wife. When your married, you got that power and authority. When your not, you don't. Men is going to lust wither for the booty or no booty. If she got a pretty face or is someone some men are attracted to, they will still do it. You can't tell her to hide it before somebody sees. The point is she has the right to make male friends, as long as their not bad company. But if they are, then she as a young woman needs to step up for herself and defend her relationship with you. However she can't help of what she has. Men these days just needs to stop being lustful pigs and learn to respect a lady. But just like women, these guys don't. But you have the right to feel very protective over her. Your only doing your instinctive job of being a leader, provider and protector in her life. But do so in moderation.

• Sounds like you are trying to control her. At the end of the day, you cannot lock the girl away in a closet. She needs to have her life, and that means going out in public. If she can handle having a big butt and the attention that goes with it, then you should be able to as well. I just feel that you do not trust her. It does not matter how many guys make moves on her, if she is not interested, then there is no issue. If you force this, you are going to end up single.

• Yeah, I think so. No one gets to tell their partner who they can and can't be friends with, especially when it's ruling out almost an entire gender, you're their partner, not their owner.

• Sigh, some people I swear. No, you're not wrong. Me and my hubby don't hang with the opposite sex and we are very happy. Every relationship is different. And there is nothing wrong with that. Just speak with your girlfriend and be honest. Come to a compromise that'll work. Being vocal is very important. Good luck hun 😊

• you've got issues dude. you can't dictate who another person sees or doesn't.

• Although I understand your concern, if you trust her this shouldn't be an issue. She's not your property and if you act all "jealous and bossy" she'll soon find a replacement. We all get jealous sometimes but you shouldn't let it get in between you. Just tell her to not hang out with guys that hit on her and it will be fine.

• Your girlfriend should be able to be friends or talk with other men, as long yay she stays loyal and does not cheat

• No you're not wrong but you just have to trust her. I don't have a big butt. But my boobs are huge and guys always stare and walk into something because they will stare and walk at the same time, my boyfriend felt the same way but he knows I try to hide my boobs but it's really impossible. Same with your girlfriend she has to go to places and you will have to trust her, trust me I'm pretty sure she will tell a guy to back off.

• 20d

I know she would it's just the fact that some other man is looking at her drives me crazy

• 20d

Yes I understand, my boyfriend hates it to, but it's nothing he can do about it and it's nothing you can do about it for your girlfriend. Just let them look as long they don't do anything that's what I told my boyfriend.

• 20d

and I hate getting stared at, but I can't do anything about it

• My husband is the same way. Though I'm sure it takes him a lot of self restraint to keep himself from losing his cool when shit like this happens. However, he does allow me to be alone with my males. Both of whom are my best friends. They seem to think they're my bodyguards when we go out lol.

• You're not right but you're wrong either. I'm kinda in the same boat, I get where you coming from with the disrespectfulness, dudes these days are ruthless. But you can't expect her to try to avoid all guys bc of that. When you're with an attractive girl you have to learn to take all that in stride. Just be like 'you know she look good and its all mine" if it happen again, bc its not gonna stop lol.

• 20d

I don't mind her going out in public
      Just if she's going somewhere with a lot of guys let me go at least

• 20d

That's understandable but you not gonna be able to be there all the time

• I agree with what bbch25 said. It's understandable that as her boyfriend you don't want other guys going crazy over her especially when you're around because it's disrespectful. Unfortunately, you can't control what other people do. She has a nice body and that's something that you have to learn how to deal with. As long as she isn't flirting with them or giving them any attention whatsoever, I don't see a problem and you shouldn't limit her to things she can do simply because of that.

• 20d

When I'm out with her she just says she's with me and they go away (most of the time)
      What happens if I'm not there and they keep at it

• 19d

So you're worried about her safety? Like they might not take no for an answer or put their hands on her. That is completely understandable

• You're under the delusion that if you tell your girlfriend not to go on any dates with anyone except yourself, she is going to love you all the more. Truth is, if you love her, you will give her the freedom to date whoever she wants to date.

• 20d

I know she'd feel the same If I got eye humped every time we left the house

• 20d

I have no idea what you mean, but please don't explain. It sounds vile.

• Yeah, you'r wrong

• Most guys are like that

• Would you accept if your girlfriend asks you not being around any other women?

• 18d

Id be happy she cared that much

• Lol you're going to trigger all the feminists

• i bet that you love her because of her and not her butt.. But look the 'dude' your friends as you might call them they are not really your friends if they are doing that in front of you... and have you actually asked your girlfriends how she feels about you not wanting her to be around other guys?

• 20d

Of course she's my baby.. &
      I told her about it and she just said aw and hugged me
      I don't think she knows I'm serious.

• You should trust her other guys may make passes to her but does she enjoy the attention? It sucks when you know you constantly have competition but with her it shouldn't matter what any other guy says or does if she truly likes you no one else will matter. So instead of being worried about other guys because to be completely honest it's going to happen it is what it is even though it sucks. So my point is don't tell her to not hang out with guys because that will make her want to and it builds up resentment towards you because she will feel like you don't trust her around other guys and you never want to take something away from her that builds resentment too. Trust is always key in a relationship do you trust HER is the big question not the other guys you already know what they want.

What Guys Said 12

• You're wrong. She can hang out with anyone she wants. If you don't like it, you have the option of leaving her. But she's not your possession, and you can't tell her who to hang around with. You just need to learn to deal with it.

• If your girlfriend welcomes that and has no problem accepting comments or passes when you are around then she is probably a lot more so when you are not around. The universe tends to unfold as it should and maybe all the cat calling from other men when you are there is trying to tell you something you may not be seeing about her, or possibly there is something about yourself that you are not aware of and it creates a feeling of distrust and jealousy in you.

All I know is that my girlfriend always had men do that when I was not around, when they would ask her out she always said she had a boyfriend. For all I know she flirted with them until they asked her out just so she could. I have no idea, but in public I have caught maybe one or two guys oogle over her or make a lude gesture. Looking the other guys dead in the eye, letting them know that those actions will get them hurt and you could care less if breaking their nose got you beat up or arrested usually keeps them at bay.

If your girlfriend is sending body signals that she isn't happy or things your not masculine enough other guys who are all about the alpha male bull crap will usually play into it, so I would just find out whether its her or you thinking about it too much. If she goes home with you and you are both happy than I wouldn't worry about it because the more they do that the more you know your girlfriend is hot. Telling her not to hang out with other guys will only make her think you are jealous and possessive. If she cheats you will find out about it but you can't accuse her of cheating til it happens, saying words like that will only make her want to cheat.

• Nah you are coo' , I appreciate men like this. You are not something like dishonour-cuckold thing. Its same for me when I was with my ex'es, I never allowed them to hang around with their male friends and wear too much revealing clothes. Cause I knew If someone stares or touches her, police would lock me in for causing troubles :D

Call me jeolus, thats because I like my woman 😎

• 20d

You deserve a medal.

• Interesting. You trying to explain your behaviour to yourself and to others in that way that you "protect her"
    Actually it's not like that. The thing is called jealousy. People are jealous because of low self-esteem. And jealous people are trying to control life of their partner. You have to deal with it, change your behaviour or it's very likely that you'll be dumped by your girlfriend. No one likes if their life is being controlled.

• 20d

I just don't like to share

• 20d

BS. If you are good enough, someone else don't cross her mind and she will never think about cheating on you. And when she's just talking with someone.. It's harmless.

• You could just lock her in the basement every time you leave the house...

• Obviously she's hot enough that if she wants to cheat on you she can. If you think stifling her is going to PREVENT her from cheating on you, you couldn't be further from the truth.

• Depends, I wouldn't want my girlfriend clubbing and hanging out with guys 1 on 1.

• where are you going where guys are doing this lol

I mean yeah I understand you're insecure, most get guys get like that, if she falls for shit like cat calling, then she's definitely not girlfriend material dude

• 20d

Literally everywhere
      Even just taking a walk she's being watched like are they really that desperate..

• That is paranoia albeit not terribly unfounded concern that's gotten out of control.

• Nobody is wrong. i wouldn't care if mine was or not.

• 20d

You have to care

• 15d

Ok
      I care where she is, Its not up to me what she can or cannot do. As long as she comes back to me at the end of the evening.

• If she likes the attention (that kind of attention), run for the hills.

• You need to grab her by the pussy.