Help texting crush?

We talk a lot but when we text it's normally just hey what's up then we proceed with the conversation but how can I start a conversation with a random, funny creative way

What Guys Said 2

• As a guy, any conversation from a girl is great to hear, because of the highly imposed "girls shouldn't text first" thing. However, NEVER force a conversation. If you can't think of anything, or only have a one line starter, then don't go in. Let things come naturally, if you want, share funny pictures with him, tell him funny things that happened during your day, ask how his day is, etc. Never force a conversation to go on though, 2 days of no contact is WAY better than 2 consecutive days of forced contact. Not saying don't text him everyday, just saying don't force it :)

• Make as many bad puns as you can and you'll be laughing in now time, it's creativity at its most basic level and it works for me at least 70% of the time. Plus it is really random

What Girls Said 2

• Let's play the random game...
    Guy=how does it work
    You= just play along
    You= flower
    Guy=Pickle
    You=light
    Guy=dark
    You know something like that 😋

• if the convo doesn't flow don't force it my g