Where can I go to meet attractive quality men?

Like if I am in search for a husband where would I have to hang out to meet one?

What Guys Said 29

• Contrary to popular belief there isn't a particular place one goes to meet people rather a particular lifestyle one must adopt. The best way to meet people is to cultivate a vibrant social life. That means having hobbies, going out, charity events, bars, house party, and despite what people say clubs.

You're goal is have a lifestyle that forces you to interact with as many new people as possible. Imagine if you did something social everyday and meet one or two guys each day. That's 14 guys a week and that's 728 guys a years. Out of that many men you are bound to find some that are attractive, single, and high quality.

• 24d

I can't live that lifestyle. I have work and school.

• You have to grab em by the penis.

• Maybe church?

• Doing things you enjoy, if you love cooking then cooking classes. If you like reading then a library or book store. Your future husband is going to have similar intrests so look for him where you enjoy being

• I believe the guy you are looking for, is right here 👉😜👈 haha

• Whenever you go out in the street , just look out for guys all around you. You can meet your type of guy any where.

• Just come over to my house.
    We'll get on Google and see what we can search up for ya. XD

Honestly though, attraction and quality aren't interest oriented. So you'll find them doing anything and everything along with the non attractive/quality ones.

Cast a net, network, mingle, peruse.

Consider psychology. Attractive people will sometimes go to places where they won't be hit on. Where might that be?

Dating to me is like finding a good restaurant. Ya just have to check things out.

• Join a meetup group doing something you enjoy. My experience is that it's always best to to meet someone while you're both having fun.

• Have you tried church? Library or even Starbucks at times😊

• Well are you qualified for what you want?

• The gym, or a running club will help you find fit men, Quality depends on how you define it. What is your perfect mate? Where do they go, what do they do? Hobbies, interests, pastimes, etc? Go there and be available...

• Why do I get the image of Elmer Fudd hunting Buggs Bunny in my head?

Anyways. Just out and about TBH. I'm not trying to be funny when I say "we're hiding."

• It depends, it's all subjective, i might help you but...

Define attractive, quality in this context.

• Anywhere I meet em all the time course maybe I know more quality guys then normal people?

• On GaG

• Good men stay at home haha

• At an arcade or hobby store. That's where the fun people hang out.

• How far are you from Massachusetts?

• Go to a bar or a trump ralley 😂😂

• Probably on GAG. 😏

• He's right here gurl.. 😎

• social gatherings

• Away from me. 🙄 lol

• Umm go to heaven if you feel you aren't getting the good quality of men who are worth you!

• We are every where.

• what do you believe in apple?

cause that's the main thing when it comes to relationships

• go to a club

• Depends, what are you interested in and what do you like?

• College campuses. And you should pick them out and talk to them if you can.

What Girls Said 7

• Its not about finding somebody attractive. Stay out of clubs and party goers. When you do go on dates, let them know what your intentions are. If they agree to those terms, then see where it goes. If they don't want to, then move on until somebody says yes to a relationship with you. But its going to take time. If your ready for marriage now, then its best to just focus on you. That is how you attract the right kind of guys. However just make sure that you get to know them at a reasonable time, and not lead them on for over 2 years just for them to never marry you or you don't marry them. Be real and serious in your pursuits.

• In a library :p but not when they study haha or in UNI/ College.

• Arcades, men love video games.

• 27d

Boys love video games. Men are out working. Go find a tractor, hop in, and bam! You just found the perfect man

• 27d

@Rahdle Well, yeah.. naturally I am. But I'm unsure myself what I am actually 'looking' for.

• 27d

Makes sense. That's a hard thing to know until you find it. And Good luck finding it as well! Hope ya do soon

• In places that you like to go to.

• Gag obviously

• Probably not at a club. I'm not sure where these men "hang out" cause but I dream of 8-10 years later when I meet the one and I think it would be at a library or at a cultural event that would interest me a lot or at work.

• Give up your apple crown and I will tell you