Playing with her hair means she is attracted? In absense of the guy?

I know playing with her hair means signs of attraction,
but is it always true even if the guy is absent? just thinking about the guy even if the guy is physically absent.

• A woman will only play with her hair, if the guy she likes is near her (in her orbit).
  • A woman can play with her hair just by thinking about the guy she likes, even if that guy is not physically not near her (in her orbit)
  • Others (pls comment)

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe it's just me, but playing with my hair has nothing to do with a guy I like. I play with my hair when I feel like touching it, and I don't play with it when I don't want to

• For some reason it changed my answer, but no, most girls don't play with their hair when they like someone. I play with my hair when I want people to leave me alone.

What Guys Said 2

• I think they have to see the guy THEN start playing with their hair while looking at him.

• 21d

So if the guy is absent, then she will not play with her hair, just by thinking about him?

• 21d

I don't know for sure, because I'm absent lol! But I would assume not.

Who knows, she might be playing with her hair for some other guy who is near her.

• 21d

No, im sure there is not.

• B.

But you have to be careful: women also play with their hair out of boredom/habit. If she looks at you, or shyly looks down and the wrist of the hand playing is exposed towards you then it's a guaranteed hit, otherwise she might just be bored.