I have been single my whole life. What are the chances that I will actually have someone?

A little background information:
I have tried all sorts of ways to meet women, and none have worked. Online dating, cold approach, friends first, blind date, double date, and wingman. So far, I have been rejected about 800 times, and have had only 4 first dates, none of which lead to anything. I see people getting together all the time all over the place and fear that unless some sort of divine intervention from any god, goddess, demigod, angel, demon or some other unworldly being that I will be alone forever.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, you're obviously doing something wrong here pal! I think the main issue is that you're desperate. Females don't like desperate guys. It's not attractive at all. You just need to chill out. You're still young bud! It's not the end of the world to still be single! There's more people your age who've been single all their lives then you'd think! You just need to take some time to realize that the right one for you will come along when they come along. You really can't rush love or jump headfirst into it! It's a process and it really DOES take time! Just because everyone else in the world seems like they're in relationships doesn't mean that they're in good relationships necessarily! I've been single all my life too! And am I bothered by it? Yeah of course! Would I like to be in a relationship? Definitely. Do I hate being single? Heck yeah! But do I rush into things? Heck no. That's immature and to be frank, pretty obnoxious too. You have to take your time! So don't go rushing into these situation, take your time! I know that you really really want to be in a relationship, but you can't rush and you absolutely can't be desperate about it. Take things slow and flirt with someone that you like and be cool, casual and confident about it. I hope this was helpful :)

• If you stick around a little longer in the internet... you're likely to remain single forever.. before you know it you'll be aged and still lurking in here...

There is the chance you could find someone legit online... but in my opinion, that chance is highly unlikely... if you're to consumed and or addicted to being on the internet and still single... then You're likely to remain that way forever...

What Guys Said 3

• You're doing something wrong. I don't care how ugly you are, dating just isn't that hard. I think you need to practice.

- Open an online dating profile. Say, OKCupid
    - Message and hit on a girl that you find unattractive. Maybe even someone that people would generally find unattractive. Be persistent, give lots of compliments, be charming..
    - Score a date (you will). Be sure to plan something. Don't pick her up and say "So what do you want to do?" Plan the meal, the event, and schedule everything.

And just practice this way. You'll get better and better, I promise.

• The problem with rejection is that it tends to create a self fulfilling prophecy because each time you get rejected you believe in yourself a little less and because of that you are a little less equipped for success the next time. Everyone gets rejected, unless they never actually try. There is nobody in this world who can secure literally anyone they want, there are always limits because tastes are so varied and needs are so varied.

A lot of the guys who do well with girls are constantly getting rejected but it never even touches their self confidence or their ego. They laugh it off, they don't reflect and dwell. That's really the best way to approach things, with a base of unerring self confidence even bordering on arrogance. You have to set your own value because if you don't know it and believe it then you can never sell it to anyone else.

• Have you studied body language? Pick up lines? Worked on your appearance?
    Body language is the most important thing. 90% of attraction is based on that.