My boyfriend went vegan for me?

And he is in the USMC infantry. If he is willing to do this, does it mean he really loves me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Heck yeah! Especially if he loves to eat, and I would say that most people do! There's sooo many foods that contain animal products.. So he must be really dedicated to you! That's really sweet of him! I know that I personally could never go vegan! I love seafood and Icecream wayyyyy too much! But that's great of him to be so thoughtful as to change his own diet! That's very sweet! I hope this was helpful :)

What Guys Said 3

• It means that he cares about you and what you believe in. It is not an indicator of love as such, but it is certainly an indicator of respect and of a level of commitment. It may well be love, it's just not possible to say for sure. What is definitely sure is that it's a great basis for love.

My only concern is whether he has done this of his own free will and without pressure from you. If he has then great, good on him. However, if it is the result of pressure then it likely won't last and he could end up resenting you. You should never enter into a relationship on the basis that you are going to change someone. Yes, people will likely change over time but that is through choice as they find out for themselves what is important.

• 26d

He did it voluntarily. He knew I was vegan. One day, I jokingly asked him if he would ever go vegan for me. He seriously said he is going to. A week later, he said he felt great. I took him to see Earthlings and he became compassionate about animals too. My ex is in the army and he also went vegan for me, so I thought my marine will love me too.

• it means he's only doing it around you lol... Good luck getting a decent MRE thats vegan and does not make your shit every 5 min hahahah

• 26d

LOL that gay face makes me crack up every fucking time I see you lol

• 26d

haha wait are you a dependa?

• 26d

If that's what you describe a student airline pilot, who is insistent of being independent, suits you. In fact, I don't want to get married until I have a stable income and job to buy a house. I also don't want kids. They're annoying and delays hours being logged in the book.

• I don't think it means he loves you. I do think it means he is delusional about the lengths he should rationally go.

What Girls Said 1

• Your boyfriend should only go vegan if he personally, truly wants it. Let's hope he went vegan because he wanted to. If he went vegan solely for you, chances are it might not last long. I'm not saying this to be an ass, I am saying it because this is a fact for anyone. It is hard to stay on a diet or lifestyle just for someone else. To be truly devoted to it, the person must actually want to do this for themselves.

• 26d

He did it voluntarily. He knew I am vegan. I asked one day jokingly if he would go vegan for me. He was serious about it and said he will. He says he really wanta to try out the new diet and look at the benefits. He tried it out and he said he felt great about it. I took him to see Earthlings and he saw that he felt compassions for animals too. My ex is a soldier and he also went vegan for me. Back then, he says he is in love with me and will do anything for me, so I thought my current marine loves me too.