How can I make it easy for girls to ask for my number and ask me out?

I'm a shy dude so i can't directly ask them out or ask for their number, i'm not that confident so how can i make them ask me.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, first off, you can't "make" anyone do anything, but you can guide them and encourage them to. First off, it's highly unlikely that anyone will just walk up to you and ask for your number. It simply doesn't happen to anyone. I'm not saying that it's impossible, but eh, don't look for it I guess haha. But you need to flirt to let girls know that you're interested in them. You can't simply JUST talk to them. Yeah, it helps a lot, but she'll never know if you're interested. Think about the situation from her point of view, it's a lot of pressure to ask someone for the number, so it's pretty unfair for you to just leave them to do all the work simply because you're shy. But nevertheless, she wants your number, right? And she talks to you every now and then, thing is, you never show signs of romantic interest, so she's in a tough spot! Does she reveal that she's interested and risk it? Or does she just keep her wanting your number to herself? Who knows! It depends on the girl, not everyone is the same. Some will risk it some won't. Nevertheless, you have to do some work too if you want to get a girl to ask for your number! So flirt with the girl that you're interested in. Ask her for her number yourself if you feel confident enough. But with the current situation that you're in, nobody is going anywhere. So you kinda have to help them along! I hope this was helpful :)

• 28d

Thanks for the advise, i'm going to joke around and be funny with her, believe me that's pretty much all i can do.

• 28d

Yeah, yesterday i made her laugh, she was upset about something and she started yelling (not seriously, more in a joking kind of way) but she did it loud like aaaahhh! and i gave her this scared surprised kind of look like WTF? girl and she started laughing, i know it must have been very funny to her :)

• 28d

as i started leaving the room i heard her ask me what happened? but i didn't answer her as if i was scared for real lol maybe she thinks she actually scared me because of her yelling XD

• Well you'll have to talk to them and hope that by the end of the conversation they want to make a move. Express during conversation you'd like to hang out with them and get to know them.

• 29d

Yeah, women can take charge too, look at Hillary she almost became president of USA!

What Guys Said 1

• Just put it on a shirt.