My skin tone is killing me?

i noticed that here in ukraine girls mostly are nationalistic and racist when comes to choose a boyfriend and my skin tone which is tanned (not as indians tho) they always think i am from different culture or like they link me to like being from poor country or like MUSLIM CULTURE STUFF but i am not that religious really and i get sooo mad cuz my father is just so white and has blonde hair and green eyes and many of my cousins were even born with diamond blonde hair and extremely pale skin and i heard a lot of people speak how attractive they are while i was so unlucky with that tanned skin and acne which make me look like shit comparing to them and many people say " wow your dad dont look like a muslim" which make me feel deep down the unfairness and wanna just stop existing ( plus it shows how fucking racist these people are by saying that muslims can't look white) ... as a teenager i was about to kill myself and got in depression and this was one of the reasons... i mean i myself want my girlfriend to be light skinned so i can't blame the people... but why the fuck do i have to live this struggle... i guess i would be much better if i was in america but i am not... like i dont even get along middle easterns really or muslim people... i always get along fastly with American gamers or slightly nerdy people... but cuz of my skin judgmental european girls will think something else cuz of my skin so they avoid me pretty much and its killing me seriously sometimes it make just can't breath when i return home and think about it... if i wasn't born it would be much better for me and the people... thanks mom and dad for bringing me to hell !

1mo i forgot to say that i study in ukraine from about a year

Most Helpful Girl

• You've got a few great responses addressing the skin tone complex so I'm going to talk about something else :) Is that you in your display picture? Because if so, personally the only reason I'm not attracted is the haircut and style. It gives off a wilder type of "lazy" look, instead of a smooth, professional clean cut. I think you would look 1000x more appealing with a haircut like this: images.google.ca/imgres

• 29d

Oh shoot the link failed. Hopefully this works haha: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/455919162250311585/

• 14d

Awww ❤️ You are so similar to my older brother. Everyone was so mad at him because he loved to grow his hair long too, and never listened to us haha. He never believed me when I said he would look much better with a clean cut. One day he went to apply to a professional job and he came home upset, saying he didn't look appropriate. That same day he finally cut his hair, and he has never gone back :) It looks amazing. Trust me, I know it feels comfy to have hair like that, but you have to try something new and challenging and refresh your look if you want to see some changes. With some practise and time, you will learn to master your new style and you'll love it ☺️ you're so welcome!

• 10d

i like you can you create an account or whatever so i add you... my life is complicated and i didn't have a good childhood and i dont have so many people to speak with... please make an account here or smthng

What Girls Said 7

• My skintone is dark. Im a black girl. So what your saying, I know what your going through. People that judge you on skintone, dont bother trying to befriend them anyways. They are stereotypical. Nomatter how nice and kind you are they will feel that you are lesser and they are better. You should never feel bad about ypur skintone. Its who you are. Everyone is not meant to be white or have lighter skin.

• Your skin tone is not the problem. People are usually attracted to the similar genetics to their own. You need to stop envying your father and your mom for your problems. If you can't get over this, then its best to not get into a relationship at all. Here is where you have so much of a problem:

"i mean i myself want my girlfriend to be light skinned so i can't blame the people..." You WANT your girlfriend to be light skinned? But what if the girl that is attracted to you isn't? So don't complain when you don't have a girlfriend.

"in ukraine girls mostly are nationalistic and racist..." Did you ever stopped to think that maybe they were RAISED to stick to their nationality of people or else they too would be judged?

"i get sooo mad cuz my father is just so white and has blonde hair and green eyes and many of my cousins were even born with diamond blonde hair and extremely pale skin and i heard a lot of people speak how attractive they are while i was so unlucky with that tanned skin" So you not only envy your father, you envy you cousins as well as anybody who is light skinned? So what is the point in getting a light skinned girlfriend?

Overall all we hear is you spazzing and ranting! Buddy. You need to get a reality check and go seek counseling. Because you have self hatred really badly. And your very immature and not ready for that. Get your act together, and then girls will start to be attracted.

• I'm sorry this happened.. but there's plenty of ways to lighten your skin! :) search up "how to lighten skin wikihow" on Google and click on the wikihow version! :) it's kind of a long message there which is why I decided to just give you the link! (Ish) Skin colour is what most people least care about because you can always change it

bullshit. never bleach your skin to try to appeal for some ignorant idiots! never.

@monthsmays asking for a few compliments won't change his life you know. I had to deal with the hardships of being overweight and you know what. Reality is HARSH! People treat me better now then they did before. Because I did something about it If you can change something you don't like about yourself, do it. I dislike people who just feed others to make them feel better when you can just change their whole life instead. @Asker if it bothers you so much, change it for sake! Compliments won't get you anywhere in life. I'm 14 but I probably dealt with worse insults than you. I was anorexic and I starved myself to look better. You can change it too. The world is harsh. Sorry, I'm just saying, grow up. Life is not fair.

• 14d

thanks for being so understanding... well yeah i will try my best thanks for caring :)

• Tl;dr

Kill it first?

• Your mentality is killing you. Not your skin tone.

• 14d

its not my mentality i was never thinking of skin color before i hear people speaking about it so i started to feel insecure... its the society or the people who made me thinking...

• never let some racist ignorant asshole put you down! they are worse than you just for even suggesting race can matter. why do you even care what some moron thinks about you? dude, dont fall that low! respect yourself.
    also move to East Ukraine, if you are in the West that is a known nationalistic ignorant and rural shithole.
    Kharkov is the best for international students.

• 14d

you are absolutely right.. thanks.. i knew that but now you confirmed it i feel better

• 14d

You are welcome

• I think dark hair and tan skin is better , most women like dark hair and tanned skin. Maybe you should move country's

What Guys Said 3

• Another day, another complexful loser.. do I look like have power to change your skin tone? Stop crying and get those Ukrainian chicks with your flirt tactics, how you dress and shi' , go to a gym be a buff guy and have a nice haircut. I don't think women will go into complexful guy like you anyway.

• You look like a Middle Eastern Muslim. And your attitude reflects the same. Which is fine if that's who you are, but don't be surprised if women are turned off by that.

• 14d

dude i am not patriotic and i consider you closer to me than a muslim or middle eastern... the place i was born doesn't really identify me at all ! ... the only think my religion affecting on me is being good and dont wanna suicide and not drinking

• lol. speak out to the girls there and complain!
    or use compulsion to will them into being your slave against their will.