How to move someone to love you? Top 3 ways?

What are the things you would do when trying to get someone to fall in love with you?

Me?
1. Take them on nice, planned dates
2. Stop hitting on other girls
3. Give them lots of compliments

This quest presumes that you're already dating said person, but you want to move to the next level. Level 12 Tetris.

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Tetris is my altime favorite game. If you get to level 12, you ARE The Tetris Pimp, straight hustling squares☆☆☆☆☆

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't make someone love you. Either they want you or they don't. And this video helps you get someone who doesn't reciprocate your love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3rT2N1Ecs

• The question assumings that you're already dating the girl. Otherwise the video might right. I'm skeptical. I kind of feel like women like it when men try and chase them a bit.

What Girls Said 3

• I've never actually put that much thought into it lol. I guess

1. Say complimentary things about him
    2. Take an interest in his interests
    3. Be my insanely sexy self 😜

• 1. Buy me ice cream
    2. Play with my hair
    3. Tell me I'm cute all the time

• Those are nice gestures but I'd never fall on love with nice gestures. Anyone can do that for people they are dating. I fall in love with everything about a guy not how kind he is to me

What Guys Said 3