Is it wrong that I don't want to date bisexual guys?

i've tried before and whenever i'd look at him, i just couldn't get it out my mind that he was bisexual; it was just a complete turnoff. am i a bigot or something?

What Guys Said 11

• Nope, you're not wrong. If it makes you uncomfortable yet you still tried to be okay with it... then that's what would be wrong.

• Not wrong at all

• No, you aren't wrong. But the door swings both ways. If you date a guy who'd be on with two girls, it's off. You can't play both sides of the fence.

• Yes it's wrong and it does make you a bigot because sexual orientation does not correlate with personality, looks, fidelity, and any other thing that's suppose to be important for dating, sex, or a relationship.

• Makes you pretty shallow, but it's your preference I guess...

• Not at all.

• No, it's simply your preference.

• Naww it cool g

• No that's just what you are not in to, I know a guy who don't do bi girls.

• Not at all, I wouldn't date a bi girl.

• It's not wrong at all. Guys being with other guys is completely immoral.

What Girls Said 8

• It's a turn-off, meaning it's not part of your preference. Bisexual people wouldn't be part of my mines either. I prefer a straight man.

• No, i'd feel the same way.

• No it doesn't, and people who think otherwise are considered shallow, for judging ones preferance. Thats like saying "Am I shallow for not dating a guy who's into having threesomes" or "A guy who is attracted to women, men or even transgender individuals".
    Its a preferance, for me I am straight and I would date only men. Not a man who also has a possibility of liking other men and women over me. I'd be bothered and have trust issues. I want a man who is only attracted to my sex (female). But if you are okay with like bi-sexual people, then its fine.

• Nope. You have a preference. Nothing wrong with that.

• It does make you shallow but you do you.

• No, people have preferences.

• Everyone has their preference. As long as it doesn't come from a place of hate and homophobia than it's fine.

• 23d

Honestly having homophobia isn't a bad thing. Its how people and society look at it and make it seem. It doesn't mean hatred, but for people who have a hatred against people for that then they are considered shallow.
      I just have a dislike for it, because I don't like girls in that way but just because i dont like it doesn't make me a hateful person. I have homophobia and thats just my personal issue, but I dont say anything derogatory about them.

• No, it's okay