Guys do you feel weird about your girlfriend or any girl sleeping in your bed while she's on her period?

He's afraid that I'll accidentally make a stain in his sheets and all that. Are most guys like this or are there some that are more understanding of us girls and our periods?

What Guys Said 19

• Once we were sleeping together and during the middle of the night she frantically woke up saying 'omg I made a mess' - so she continues to get up to put on new sheet while Trying to wake me at the same time - I Sort of just heard her then conveniently just curled around the mess and went right back to sleep lol. Supposedly I was telling her to just leave and come back 'fuck it bae'

Not surprisingly 2 mins later, which felt like a solid 10, she was like wtf and I guess I had to get up lol... ah well

Long story short, no one cares really

• I don't care. If you tell me early, I might put on my old sheets, just in case. But I don't have a problem with what I consider being a normal part of being a girl.

• 24d

Also, it might prevent me from ending up with dirty fingers lol

• No that is a natural thing, not a big deal at all.. as I wear diapers and rubber pants to bed, and that to me is natural.. no women would ever get slack from me over that

• I share the bed with my wife since many decades. It has never troubled me.

• 24d

This must not have been a problem for a long time now isn't it? :-)

• Uh... no? He's a fucking child if he's worried about that. Guess what, it happens! So the fuck what. Tell him to grow the fuck up or you'll go out and find an actual man.

• What? He's a dumbass... that's what pads and tampons are for.

• Do I have a problem with her sleeping in my bed on her period? No. All I ask is for a little heads up so I know there's a chance of a leak or stain so I'd put on some old sheets.

• I don't even think about that, tbh.

• Ain't no thang. Laundry machines exist for a reason.

• I don't really car that much honestly. blood sucks to clean out but it can be done. and the most I've ever had to deal with is a small quarter sized dot. It's not like dealing with a spilled glass of wine.

• A little, but that's why I'd consider putting plastic underneath the sheets so it doesn't get to the mattress. The sheets I can easily wash, but that's not the case with the mattress.

• I get why he's worried but those are just sheets shit happens he needs to get over it. just start explaining it to him so he has a better idea of what's going on the only reason i do is cause i was raised by girls.

• I like white sheets but I can live with the stains if she can.
    It's the mattress below i'm more worried about would start to smell if i can't be washed? could you just spray it with vinegar or something?

• 24d

Im sure it would be fine though.

• 24d

Other guys say its fine. I just dont know how much to expect or how hard to clean well enough to be hygienic if it soaks through?

• I would never want a girl sleeping on my bed regardless of whether or not she's on her period. #period

• Uhhh, no, I understand periods are natural. What does he want, you to go sleep in a doghouse outside?

• No problem.

Laundry can be don, right?

• Yeah gross. I don't even want her sitting on my furniture when she's on her period so she's damn sure not getting in my bed and sleeping with me.

• No problem at all

• I'd let my lady do it

What Girls Said 5

• Hmm, asked my boyfriend, he says it doesn't really bother him that much. He'd rather not have to clean the sheets constantly and when I was first beginning to sleep at his house when we were younger, he was a little concerned about it but has gotten over it now. He says that it wasn't about being misunderstanding, it's just that he'd rather not have someone prone to shitting themselves in his bed either :P But yeah, he's gotten over it now that he's gotten used to it and it doesn't bother him much. Maturity and exposure to it generally helps people get better.

• he wants the cuddles he will snuggle while I'm on it!!

• Can I just say, as a period goer for about 9 years, I have "leaked" on my sheets numerous of times and its never been something that a wash can remove! If he gets pissy dump that ass, periods are natural and Im sure he isn't complaining when his natural juices (cum) is being swallowed by you during a bj! Anyways to the guys reading this, if your understanding and caring to us during our periods, its a major turn on and you just wait until we get off it ;)

• Come on that's just childish of him, seriously? How embarrassing :/ You deserve someone kinder and understanding. What about when you're married or living together, will he ask you to sleep on the couch for a week each month when you period comes?

• My boyfriend doesn't care. We actually just had sex and he got blood all over him and he didn't care.