Is she interested?

Told a girl i work with that i liked her over text she got confused and didn't text back i asked her later while i was working and she said shed talk to me later. Am i reading to much into it or is she definitely not interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you possibly confess too soon? She may feel a little overwhelmed or like it's too fast.

• 26d

She did resently get out of a relationship but she didn't seem to really care and i didn't want to miss my chance

• 26d

Thanks for telling me im glad that its not necessarily just another way to get shut down ill give her time

• 26d

Yeah for sure :) If you're ever feeling genuinely confused or lost about how a girl feels about you, it's because she hasn't done anything explicitly to make you believe she doesn't like you. I'm sure she has something there for you but it's all too much at the moment. Yep, time is key!

What Girls Said 1

• What did the texts say exactly
    Screenshots or it didn't happen

What Guys Said 1

• She probably is still processing it. If she was not ready or she thinks of you as a freind then she might have to think about her answer.