He asked me to call HIM? What does that mean?

So Im currently away this weekend seeing family, and the guy I've been dating for a few weeks said for me to call HIM when I'm back. What does this mean?

I don't think I should take it too literally. We both like each other, and we slept together last week. He's a very laid back kind of guy too, so I don't think it's some kind of test.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it means he was allowing you the space to see your family and would like you to call him when you're back so that he knows you are back. I think he was being considerate.

• 24d

You're probably right.

• It means call him when he gets back. How's he supposed to know exactly when you'll be back?

• 24d

He knows I'm back tomorrow though, I said to him before I went it would be Sunday afternoon

• 24d

Well maybe he likes you enough that he wants to see you right away or he gets so busy he generally forgets, so call him that Sunday afternoon once you get in.

• It could mean he doesn't know when you'll return.

• 24d

He does, I told him tomorrow afternoon.

• 24d

I guess I've just been with a lot of ass holes :/

• 24d

I understand. :( I am one. I cause this! ;_;

What Girls Said 4

• Why is it a problem?
    He doesn't know when you're back. You obviously will know. So he wants you to give him a call when you're back, instead of letting him figure out when it's a good time.

Or are you confused due to the gender stereotypes being broken here?

• 24d

Mainly the gender stereotypes. He knows I'm back Sunday afternoon.

• 24d

With all due respect, fuck gender stereotypes at points where there is no biological difference. Girls are just as good as using a phone as guys.

• It means he wants you to call him when you're back after the weekend. Don't overthink this too much.

• I don't think there is any meaning to it. He just wants you to call him when you get back. I really don't understand the confusion.

• That he's interested in you and would like to hear from you.