I wanna text him or something but I don't wanna be too much of a creeper.

last Saturday I went out with my dad looking for cars.. & the last place we stopped at had the perfect car.. so this hot guy comes out with the keys for me to test drive it.. & when we went inside he was kinda flirting with me..& when we went back on Monday I bought the car.. & the next morning I had to go in cause they wanted to change the oil & fix the fuse on one of my headlights.. so after the guy pulled my car into the garage he came out & asked if I had eaten breakfast yet.. which I told him no.. & then he asked if I wanted to go across the street & get breakfast & coffee.. & I said sure. so we went to this coffee place across the street & he paid for me..

so is that common courtesy for them to do that? I mean he's real hot & he's only a year older than me.. ha ha.. I wanna text him or something but I don't wanna be too much of a creeper.. I wouldn't even really know what to say

Most Helpful Guy

• "so is that common courtesy for them to do that? "... No, it isn't. He was clearly flirting with you. You're just too hot not to ask out for breakfast.

If by 'last Saturday' you mean eight days ago, girl, you've waited too long! You should have done it by last Monday saying you really enjoyed breakfast and wouldn't mind seeing what lunch would be like you. I've recently heard that lunch is an audition and dinner is romantic. If it was yesterday this happened then text him tomorrow. If it was eight days ago, well I just can't think of anything to save you. You're just going to have to think of some valid reason to go over there and when you see him beam the sweetest smile you can must at him.

• Well the last time I saw him was tuesday morning when he bought me breakfast.. I was thinking it was a little too late to thank him for breakfast.. but everyone thinks I should still do it.. even though it'll just look way obvious now..

• No guts, Sweetie, no glory go get your man.

• Haha.. yeah.. thanks !

What Guys Said 5

• He's real hot and is a car salesman. Looks like he good at selling cars and getting woman to fall for him too. Your obviously a very pretty lady. Why didn't he ask for your number and if he does have it why is he not calling you first? The guy is a car salesman he knows how to talk smooth, why couldn't he ask for your number? If you want to call him, I'm sure he won't be mad, he'll be happy to get his ego stoked. He's hot so I'm guessing he's used to getting chased by women, and this is probably not the first girl he bought a bagel for, it may be part of his game he has. asking him out puts him in the drivers seat of the relationship and I can't stress it enough he is hot and is a smooth talking car sales man. be careful.

• No I was thinking the same thing too.. I don't know if me having bought the car already mattered or not that's why I haven't done anything yet.. but thanks !

• I'm not saying he's not into you, he is, the car has nothing to do with it, but what happened when you were eating breakfast? did you talk much? Do you know if he as a girl? maybe that's why he didn't ask for a number. Just seems odd he would have trouble to ask for a number if he was interested enough.

• That's true.. I understand what you're saying.. he does have my number but for the car stuff.. my friend said it would be "unprofessional" for him to call or text.. but I'm kind of thinking otherwise.. I don't think he has a girl.. & we just talked about random stuff at breakfast

• You're a girl. Girls can't be creepers. ~__~ lol

Just tell him you liked having breakfast with him and ask him if he wants to go do something else some other time. I'm 100% sure that if he likes you, he'll ask you out properly. Good lucky. :'D

• That wasn't common courtesy. The guy was OBVIOUSLY into you.

• he was flirting with you and is in to you. normally when you get anything done to your car all you do is wait, pay then go on with your day.

• He was flirting with you, lol text him and ask him if you wanna go out or something since you like him so much

What Girls Said 0