Guys, WEIRD RELATIONSHIP HELP?

OK.. so i have been dating this guy for almost 4 months and i have only met him once... we live in the same town and he's been wanting to hang out, but I keep making up excuses. I'm scared that it will be awkward and that we will have nothing to talk about. I'm very shy at first and even though we have had a texting relationship for almost 4 months I still am not sure how it will go down.. this is my first boyfriend. And I can't tell my friends or my parents that I have only met him once so I really think we need to start being a "normal" couple but I need help on what to do on our first date..

2

What Guys Said 2

• all you have to do is... compliment him, tease him... this should kick start your love boat lol

• Talk about politics. There will be plenty of discussion there. Plus you will quickly find out if you are morally compatible.