I think I'm falling for my boss?

I just started my new job, it's taking care of dogs in a doggie daycare. It's a super laid back job and everyone is really nice. Its like a huge family. When I came in for my interview I met D (my manager) and a couple of people who worked there. I was instantly attractived to him. lol he seemed to kinda flirt with me but it seemed like his personality. I've thought about him all week, and today we worked together all day and it was an amazing day. Now my question is I want to try and build a better friendship with him, I know he has a Facebook is it weird if I add him? also he texted me to send me his number and he just said his name. Should I reply? HELP.

What Guys Said 3

• You should reply but should also see if he is somewhat more interested or less just in case, probe a little

• Apparently you're in the door already just date him

• Yeah, you should reply so he has your number... duh

What Girls Said 2

• Well first off, typically, a doggy daycare would be a more female populated job. So he could just be a flirt and loving life because he works with a bunch of women. But if you want to talk to him, text him by asking a question about work. I. e. 'Hey sorry to bother you, I was just wondering if I needed to wear specific shoes for Wednesday' or whatever. Make sure it's not in the slightest bit obvious. If he tells you, you say thank you and then he replies and keeps the convo going, he's interested.

• 23d

It's actually more guys then girls! I've worked with dogs for years so I'm used to it being all girls too. As for texting him about work, there really isn't anything to ask. Just trying to think of a clever but non come on kinda of way to start a conversation. I just don't want to make things weird at work. Lol

• Don't
    Just try to not obsess on the thought
    and just save his number and contact only when needed