If a guy is texting a girl?

sometimes he starts the conversation, sometimes I do, but then we usually end up talking for an hour or more. he never texts back immediately, but usually within 5 minutes or so. is he just bored, or maybe he doesn't know how to end the convo without seeming rude, or do you think he could be interested in me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've recently gone through this. I thought he liked me because we texted almost everyday and convo's would last for an hour or two. However, it seems all he wanted was to be friends and was bored (even though he texted while he was with his friends :/ ). Also, I had several guys tell me if they don't call, they're not interested (texting = easy to do/kills time. Calling = want to hear your voice). Another way to test is to do the simple, "hey want to hang out?" method and see where it goes from there.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Texting is lame. You should talk to him on the phone, or just go hang out with him. What a waste of life.

• Well from my experience it usually mean they are somewhat interested in getting to know you I suggest you open up and just learn more about him especially if you are interested in him! :)