Women just aren't interested in me, 25 years old, told by female friends I'm a sweet funny guy and I would make great boyfriend and father, what's up here?

Women just aren't interested in me, when females ask me they are surprised when I say that I have never had a girlfriend because I'm always complimented by females saying I'm funny and sweet etc, I have even been told that I would make a great father/husband, yet no luck ever with women, I just don't understand why I have no interest from females romantically, I have hobbies, a career, etc but no luck, and I don't know what the problem is because women are surprised and think that i would have a girlfriend etc what could be the problem when women are telling me I would make the perfect boyfriend and that I'm an interesting person? It's just so confusing that girls are surprised that I am single and think I would make a good boyfriend yet women aren't interested in me, what could be the problem?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate to be cruelly honest but i think they are just saying it to be nice... there's no reason a girl would say that and not be interested...

• 25d

What do I do then, I don't know what to change because I told that I'm fine or to be myself, I hate being told that I'll have my day or as my friend says "every dog has their day" I've been told that when I was in middle school, high school, college, and now work and still nothing, I don't want to sound bitter or whatever but after being told I'm the perfecting or that I'm funny or sweet it's kind of hard wondering wtf is going on

• 25d

Well dang I guess you are right it's hard to figure out the problem when you don't know me personally, I just don't want to literally be the 40 year old virgin, looking back im realizing how fast life is passing me by.

• 24d

Its undetstandable. ...😊

What Girls Said 1

• I am very unexperienced when it comes to romantic love, and this may the idealistic part of me talking here, but from what I understand you can't search for love, you have to wait until it comes to you. Some people are lucky from the get-go and find someone they love (and who loves them back) very soon in life, and others don't until much later in life. So just be patient and one day you WILL find that special someone :)

What Guys Said 4

• They're saying you would be the perfect boyfriend... for another girl.

Think of it like your sister seeing your personality, seeing those qualities as good to have in a guy you'd want settle down with and have kids at some point in the future... but only after you're done having your fun with other guys you are wildly sexually attracted to, but probably wouldn't be good to stay with long term.
    What makes a guy a good boyfriend isn't necessarily the same things that makes a girl attracted to a guy.

• I have the same problem - they all tell me I'm so nice - so laid back - so understanding and mature blah blah blah. The one thing I don't have is confidence, and I can tell you if you don't have that you could be the greatest guy of all time but you will struggle getting a girlfriend

• Confidence

• Times like this make me hate having a penis