How do you think he feels?

He's my coworker. I know I should ask him myself, but I'm scared cause we are just coworkers.

Him: Sorry I need to tell you this but, I'm afraid I'll be
leaving you soon Polly. (Low voice)
Me: Good! Good for you and me huh! No more needing to deal with you. (Sarcastic)
Him: If you put it that way, I guess. (Goes silent)

We always talk about the most random things ever. If we're ever quiet one of our coworkers would walk by and ask us if we're ok. Haha
When I talk he usually looks at me but, when I talk about my guyfriends he goes quiet and doesn't look at me. I don't know maybe it's just me being delusional?

So how do you think he feels?

• Sad
  • Happy
  • He likes you and he's sad
    Vote C
  • He only see you as a coworker probably
    Vote D
  • You're delusional
    Vote E

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds to me like just typical co-workers

"Good! Good for you and me huh! No more needing to deal with you. (Sarcastic)"

If I was a bit more reserved, I'd go silent too... I mean that would come across as a really strange remark. Remember that guys don't always pick up on cues such as sarcasm.

• So just coworkers? Ok good! Thank god

• Oh and thank you for actually writing. I appreciate it. People usually too lazy to type thats why I do polls more haha.

• Not a problem!

• Never get involved with co workers... drama ensues.

• In trying really hard not to

What Girls Said 0