Ever been crazy in love?

I mean that mad kind of love where you know it is no good. You know what would be the right thing to do, but you just can't follow your mind. The heart is too strong in this one.
Have you been there and done that? what has it lead you to?

• Madly, deeply...
  • Desperately
  • HOW does it differ from any love?
  • Nope, dunno what you are talking about.
  • I hope I will some day!
  • Nah, I don't believe it exists
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes!!! The kind of deep love where my heart closes up if I'm not around her, where I felt like I couldn't breathe at the thought of a life without her, the kind where when she left I just wanted to stand there/lay there and never move.

That kind of *sigh* corny crappy love stuff. That I don't let myself fall into again. Now with her, I have no control. Even her random text that can be weeks, months, to years away and every emotion freaking rushes back.

I love love but I hate it too. 😓
    Lesson here- don't ever fall in love if you can help it lol.(jk but SRS but jk idk🤔).

Most Helpful Girl

• A few time's. Don't fall for it... it's a trap!

What Guys Said 5

• It's not your heart. It's your brain swimming in oxytocin and vassopressin. And yes, I have experienced it several times. I probably would have willingly died or been tortured horribly for them. Much more trouble than it's worth. But, I can somewhat resist it, now. Barely.

Mm. What has it led me to. Nothing but good things, really. Minus the equivalent exchange of pleasure-to-pain. Or are you talking about cheating or something? One time, I was able to resist cheating. I knew it was going to happen and that I couldn't stop it, so I called my girlfriend and broke up with her, before I cheated. The next time, I didn't do the same thing. So, I fucked my gf's best friend when she was at boot camp. Didn't really change anything, but that's what it led me into. I always loved her, though. The other girl, not the girlfriend. So, when she started in, I couldn't say no. I was like putty in her hands. No way I could have ever resisted her.

• I don't think I have ever even been in love
    http://i.imgur.com/60AVMMN.png

• Yeah, wrecked my whole year honestly

• Yeah and it honestly ruined me for 2-3+ years. Constant depression. Not the misconstrued, "I'm sad" depression... Real depression.

• Yes I did, and it took me a while to realize she isn't the one for me and to move on.

What Girls Said 3

• Yup, my life currently 🙃☺️🙃☺️

• Oh yeah. It was the most amazing feeling in the world, but eventually led to the worst broken heart I ever had.

There's someone around at the moment who I could see myself falling for like that again, I know it's not sensible, but I have to admit I'm excited.

• Going through that right now