I mean that mad kind of love where you know it is no good. You know what would be the right thing to do, but you just can't follow your mind. The heart is too strong in this one.
Have you been there and done that? what has it lead you to?
- Madly, deeply...45% (5)54% (7)50% (12)Vote
- Desperately9% (1)8% (1)8% (2)Vote
- HOW does it differ from any love?0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Nope, dunno what you are talking about.27% (3)8% (1)17% (4)Vote
- I hope I will some day!0% (0)8% (1)4% (1)Vote
- Nah, I don't believe it exists9% (1)15% (2)12% (3)Vote
- Other10% (1)7% (1)9% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Yes!!! The kind of deep love where my heart closes up if I'm not around her, where I felt like I couldn't breathe at the thought of a life without her, the kind where when she left I just wanted to stand there/lay there and never move.
That kind of *sigh* corny crappy love stuff. That I don't let myself fall into again. Now with her, I have no control. Even her random text that can be weeks, months, to years away and every emotion freaking rushes back.
I love love but I hate it too. 😓
Lesson here- don't ever fall in love if you can help it lol.(jk but SRS but jk idk🤔).1
Most Helpful Girl
A few time's. Don't fall for it... it's a trap!2