Can women show signs of attraction just by thinking about the guy she likes?

- Playing with her hair.
- rubbing her neck with hands. Etc,

Can a woman show these signs just by thinking about the guy or the guy has to be near her physically?

• Women show these signs when the guy is physically near her.
  • Women can show these signs just by thinking about the guy even if he is not physically near her.
  • Others.

What Girls Said 2

• Those aren't just signs of attraction. It could be stress or boredom just to name a few.
    Usually physical signs of attraction only occur when both parties are in physical proximity (like leaning toward each other with legs or arms uncrossed and open).

• 25d

thanks for your input,
      So basically if they were signs of attraction, then it has to be only when the guy is physically near her? (In her proximity)

• Kind of. When I was out recently, one of my male friends guessed I fancied one of our other male friends by the way I was acting - but he guessed wrong, it was the guy sitting next to the guy he thought it was.

• 23d

So do u show these signs just by thinking about the guy or the dude has to be present near you physically

• 22d

I think for me, he has to be present and nearby - but if I'm thinking about him people can usually tell, as I'm more smiley and daydreamy, if that makes sense.

What Guys Said 0