Should I text him first this time?

So he has initiated like all the time but I have only initiated text one time. There have been times when we did not text for like 2 weeks (idk if he was testing me lol..) and he suddenly messages me out of the blue and asks how I am doing. Yesterday we had a really interesting convo and texted for hours. But then our convo ended with me texting "It's okay :)". And he didn't reply back -_-

So do I text him first today? Or wait for him to text me like last time... and no he's not my boyfriend, just an online friend. I feel like I bother him by texting first but at the same time he says he finds me beautiful. So wtf am I supposed to do o. o Message him first?

What Guys Said 2

• "So he has initiated like all the time but I have only initiated text one time"
    yes.
    If all you do is answer questions and talk in two word responses, it's not fun to talk to you.
    Someone who can respond and bring up other topics is fun. People should message equally?

• It won't hurt trying

What Girls Said 7

• Does he bother you when he texts first? If not, why do you believe you'd bother him when you text him first?
    Don't think so hard and just do it. A friendship is a two-way street, both should do their best to actively maintain the friendship.

• You should definitely initiate more conversations if you don't want him to feel like you don't like talking to him. I reckon he'll appreciate the effort :)

• If you have interest initiate nothing can usually go wrong. Who says girls can't initiate, most guys like when a girl make makes a move.

• Yes definetly text him itll make him happy.. :)

• Yes.

• Yes, initiate contact. Your response " it's okay" didn't really warrant a reply from him. Considering he initiated this time , then you should certainly message him to let him know you think about him too

• text him first sometimes, guys like when the girl put in effort