How generous are you with spending money on your gf/bf?

What Guys Said 18

• Are you asking about things like dates or more things like gifts and presents? When my girlfriend and I go out, I always pay for everything. Dinner, drinks, concert tickets, things like that. She earns more money than I do but I do love to pay for her and take care of her. I see it as more gentlemanly when the guy always pays. :)

As for gifts and presents, I take her on a shopping spree once or twice a month and buy her clothes that she likes to have. Last weekend I bought her a new leather jacket and shoes that she wanted to have. Other than that, I buy her gifts from time to time, it's always nice to surprise your loved one. :)

• Depends on how far into the relationship it is.

I wouldn't even buy a drink for a girl until we are past the attractive phase. The stupidest thing a guy can do it buy them something in the beginning. That's just asking the the chick to think you are an idiot.

If I am going out with a girl and we're a couple. then I am very generous by nature but it's usually controlled. I have a pretty big hobby of doing mechanics and car stuff so when ever I have a girlfriend I'm always throwing in a dvd screen cd player or putting on some nice rims, etc.
    I'm pretty big on taking women out shopping or letting the girl go order nuts for clothing online but women hate that about me because I always recommend flashy clothing. :)

• 25d

Lingerie for example hahahahaha :D

• 25d

NO... alright, maybe sometimes. My ex used to say. "I'm NOT A DALLAS CHEERLEADER. Im not buying that crap! haha"

• 25d

Well she could've been just for you LOL

• Yes, i believe a guy should pay for a date, none of my girlfriends were big
    spenders with my money but I always paid for the dates and i never ask
    them for anything just wanted them to Love me that is all.

I'm not even looking for sexual things to engage in with a girl i just want
    to feel real love. I like Cuddling, Hugs , Necking, Holding Hands, Kisses
    i think all girls should feel special and most of all feel Loved by their guy.

• I pretty much don't put a cap on it. But I decide when I want to spend my money. Essentially I'll spend more on a girl in things she doesn't ask for me to buy. I spend a lot but it's entirely based on my preferences what and when I spend... Because it's my money... And that's how everyone treats their money.

• Depends on my finances at the time but usually fairly significant

• Won't lie, i spoil my girlfriends rotten :D

• For me it depends on the occasion/holiday..

• 25d

For Christmas and also just random gifts

• 25d

Random gifts generous. Christmas not at all.

• I don't have a girlfriend but if I did I wouldn't mind spending money on her.

• let´s say my money is pretty loose in my pocket, even when it comes to friends only xD so yeah...

• It depends on how much money I make. The more I make, the more I'd spend.

• not really

I'm like scrooge mcduck

• If she provides good service (ie swallows without breaking the rhythm and is willing to cuddle after) I tip well/am very generous. Lousy service = I never call her again and don't tip.

• Too much! But hey, she's worth it.

• Save a bunch of money on Valentine's day by switching to single

• 25d

Nah, all of my past GF's have been super generous. One girl spent like $6K taking me on a cruise for my birthday. Of course, I took her on a cruise for her bday too.

• 25d

All these dudes buying stuff for women.. Ill buy em a plane, train or bus ticket out of my life

• 7/10

• i dont believe that a relationship should be built like this.. it isn't about how much money you can spend on each other. i mean if were walking around the mall and i notice she likes something, ill surprise her and buy it for her, but i dont buy things all year long

• After my last relationship, I learned to not be very generous at all financially.

• Not generous enough, I'm a tight heartless bastard

What Girls Said 12

• I could spend a lot. Generally I do spend a lot of money on people I love in general, friends, family, even if I don't always get much in return. For presents I never buy things half assed.

• I'm generous with the people I love in general. I don't know like the way I think of it is that money just comes and goes, and if I'm able to help someone with it then I don't see why I shouldn't. Also I actually never ask for my money back. If I lend you money then I don't expect you to give me anything back. Yeah I'm weird. And no I'm not rich or anything. Just dumb lmao.

• Pretty darn generous.

• Generous to a fault. I've bought a whole kitchen full of groceries, bought them a laptop for school, random bags of brand new clothes, toiletries, bikes, etc. I just like to help provide and spoil my man.

• i'm personally have high taste in things/anything, so I wouldn't mind to spend for him, not only loved one, also to my parents or family as I love them and I want to give the best to them

• Very generous since he's generous with me.

• Very generous

• i love to buy presents for my boyfriend
    from little things like sweets to jewelry

• Only boys spending money here :D stupids

• I like doing random purchases for him, like candy here, a tee there.

• Very generous lol I don't believe in the guy paying for everything so usually we just take turns paying for our meals but I do like being generous with gifts and if there are some fun events going on I like getting us tickets :)

• I'd only spend money on him if he did on me too. I've very kind and generous, but I'd never allow anyone to take advantage of my kindness... not even my boyfriend.