Who asks / makes the move first? The guy or the girl?

There are two boys who I have been talking to and I don't know what to do. Should I ask them on a date or should I wait until they ask me? I don't really know and they are really nice but I don't know if they are talkin to me just because. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• Historically, the guy does. However, nowadays it really doesn't matter. Just ask them and see how it goes. If they are butts about it they weren't worth your time anyway. There is no longer a social obligation to wait for him, so you should be fine :) worst they can say is no :D

What Guys Said 2

• If the girl makes the first move , she can decide which boy is more suitable and ask if he is interested. But if the boy makes the first may he may not be the most attractive guy. Any way as you like them both , approach them and take your chance. Otherwise if other girls approach them first , you may miss your chance.

• you can ask them out on a date. but not ask to both of them at the same time

What Girls Said 1

• Traditionally the guy but either can