Girlfriend is partying too much, what should I do?

She is partying like 2 days a week, usually coming home very late in the morning. She has been with a good amounts of guys so far in her life even though she says her past doesn't matter.. She says That she is partying to have fun with her girls and I said fair enough, but why do you have to drink and dance around guys? I catched her writing with an ex boyfriend sending winky faces, I caught her writing with an ex flirt, I caught her touching a guy on the thigh in town, i caught her drinking Wine with two guys late at Night (not friends just randoms) and she didn't want me to know, i caught her flirt with 3 guys on the dancefloor... On top on top of that she says im too controlling when I tell her to party less. And she is asking for more time "alone" Her past isn't good She had Threathened with breakups 3 times because i argue with her about all this, i was in town drinking with her and she touched a guy to make me "jealous". What should i do, can i trust someone like this?
I just feel like she doesn't care about my opinions on anything.
And she is gradually getting less and less loving and caring towards me..
She tells me I'm paranoid but I don't think that is the case

• Leave her etc.
  • Talk about it.
  • Its all okay, you're just paranoid.

What Girls Said 4

• Wow I thought the only issue was she was getting dressed up & going out with her girlfriends to have a good time. But man, she is really disrespectful. Her behavior is ridiculously inappropriate. And on top of that she's getting less loving/caring towards you? Definitely talk to her about it (I know you have) but this time tell her that she have to chill out with all that or else you're gonna move on with your life. You don't deserve that at all.

• 22d

Thanks, that really means a lot to me.. I've been talking to my peers about it lately and they are all saying the same.. And when I tell her stuff like you just said she is like getting mad, going into the other room, getting all messed up and tell me to go home and shit.
      Like when I have a problem with what she does and I bring it up, she gets angry and she is like "thats weeks ago, we should be over it by now" And then im like "SO if I cheated on a girl 2 weeks ago, it doesn't count anymore" and she is like "Thats not the same thing at all"

Im getting pissed when she act like a child (She is 22) and im 18.. She acts like the younger one.. Everything I want it to show I love her, but when I do she calls me clingy, too much etc.
      Im trying to be nice to her, but get shit back.. I really hope she can change.
      One day I even helped one of her gf's while she was crying, thats when I came back and saw her hand on another guys lap... I helped her friend out because she couldnt, and yeah.

• 22d

You sound like a really great guy. I hope she realize that and change her ways! But if she don't, it's not fair for you to stay in such an unhealthy relationship. I wish u all the best with whatever you decide to do.

• 22d

And I also like to party (every now & then that is) so trust me, she can actually have a good time with her friends without disrespecting you.

• She Wants her Sweet Cake and have it Too be with Being a Free bird and Having... You Two.
    Put an End to the Party, and Tell her if she Wants to Hook to your Caboose, Cut down Some of the Train Rides.
    You have to Stop Enabling her By Being "Mr. Nice Guy," or if You "Snooze, you will Lose."xx

• What's wrong having fun?

• You can partying with her

• 22d

Tried that, thats when she grabbed a guy on the thigh.
      She says she want to go party just with her girlfriends, I have offered her time to go drink coffee or whatever with them and even pay for it, but she really wants to go party with them without me, even ignoring my messages and calls when she is out..

What Guys Said 7

• Threatening a break up is a sign you're being used my friend (especially 3 times), you deserve better and I highly suggest you end.

• I wouldn't even date a girl who's such a party animal.

• I would say based on what you have wrote here, um I think she has already left you in a sense..

• She's not compatible with you so find someone else.

• Leave this Trollop before she ruins your life. She doesn't give a damn about you and by what you said, you have already talked to her and she refuses to listen. Leave her cheating ass.

• If you aren't a party guy, don't date a party girl.

• "She is partying like 2 days a week, usually coming home very late in the morning. She has been with a good amounts of guys so far in her life even though she says her past doesn't matter.. She says That she is partying to have fun with her girls and I said fair enough, but why do you have to drink and dance around guys? I catched her writing with an ex boyfriend sending winky faces, I caught her writing with an ex flirt, I caught her touching a guy on the thigh in town, i caught her drinking Wine with two guys late at Night (not friends just randoms) and she didn't want me to know, i caught her flirt with 3 guys on the dancefloor."

She is cheating on you.