Guys, Would you date a girl who wasn't very smart, but incredibly kind?

I don't mean airhead dumb, I just mean not smart enough to get into college. Is book intelligence that big of a deal if the girl is super nice?

• Yes
    70% (19)
  • No
    15% (4)
  • Other (explain)
    15% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

7

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, I do tressure mental stimulation though so as long as she was interested in learning and discussing new ideas and concepts and always interested in learning more than she would be idea.

Besides... going to university doesn't make someone more intelligent, there's an argument that some people going to university end up leaving dumber than they went in. Especially those in feminism studies etc.

• I thought being kind is enough but then I realized I just don't get along nearly as well with people who weren't good enough for at least some form of higher education.

• Of course! Nice girls are gold nowadays!

• It takes intelligence to be nice, or genuine. Else it's just comes off as insincere. Like she can't be trusted on her own. Sycophants aren't your friends.

• It depends , if she is really cute then yes

• As long as we get along, enjoy doing some of the same things, and she is somewhat kinky and fun in bed then I would totally be with a girl like that.

• Men do not care how much friends a girls has, how much money she make, how popular she is.

Men are more caring about the person than woman and want them for them:
    1. He just has to find you attractive
    2. He just has to like your personality
    3. Yes being incredibly kind person is a benefit
    4. Just do something with your life that doesn't involve sex industry.

This is pretty much all guys ask from a girl not that she needs to be 6'0", or have good social status, make lots of money, have nice house and car. Men care about the person. Women care about material possession and lifestyle more often than men do.