When/how to tell a guy you're a virgin?

At what point in a relationship should you tell the guy you're a virgin? I plan to wait until marriage and I don't want to waste time with a guy who can't respect my decision.

What Guys Said 4

• I think that you should make it clear reasonably early. You don't have to come out with it unannounced, but if he moves the conversation towards sex then you should tell him. It makes things clear for both parties. It's normal for adults to want sex as part of a relationship. He should know that sex will only be part of something long term and only after marriage.

• He'll tell you, he'll be insecure about the subject, or/and he might not be one that quick to brag about what he can do.

• Hm... second or third date. Or if you've been talking a while and the conversation naturally comes up.

• At the beginning of the relationship so nobody gets lead on and everybody knows where everybody stands. Actually should've been told before you started dating.

What Girls Said 2