The guy I've only been seeing a month has started farting around me! Wth?

We've been together over a month and in the last two weeks I've been staying over at his. However now he's started farting IN bed with me. I'm trying not to be too deep here lol but does this mean he's now too comfortable around me and doesn't seem like he has to impress me? By the way, we're both 26

What Guys Said 2

• Farting is a natural and human thing. That said, it's not really a pleasant thing. Some people find it funny and are totally comfortable with doing it and with their partner doing it. Others can accept it when it's unavoidable but would rather not bathe in it. I'm in the second category, lol.

I don't particularly want to smell wind that has come from someone's bowel and has been squeezed through their anus. That does not say attractive to me. I don't want to go to the bathroom and sniff their excrement so I don't see why I would want to smell their farts where it can be avoided.

I think you should mention that you don't really like open farting where it isn't unavoidable. Ask him if he could try and limit that!

• I dont fart in front of women didn't fart in front of my ex for 7 years. We were only together 8. Coincidence? I think not.

What Girls Said 1

• lol sounds like it