Why Is He With Her?

My best friend has been dating an amazing guy for over two years. He's extremely good-looking, funny, smart and completely out of her league. By the way, I'm not jealous of their relationship lol. I want them to be together for the rest of their lives and he makes my friend really happy. But I've always kinda questioned his intentions. My friend is average-looking (slightly over-weight), wears huge glasses and never dresses "sexy" but he is completely gorgeous. I know beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and all. But I always thought guys were visual creatures.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he doesn't think he can do better, or all the hotter chicks are taken or bitches. Maybe he has to settle for her. Who knows.

• Guys been burned likes to play it safe. The super hot ones think its okay to do what they want and nvr show appreciation

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe that is why he is so amazing; cause he can see her inner beauty. How lovely for her that she found a guy like that. They are so rare.

• Nah it's all about personality. Anyone can dress sexy and wear makeup but i love people with a good sense of humor. Nothing is more attractive to me than funny guys.