Have you ever been someone's rebound?

Have you ever been someone's rebound?

If so, how did it work out? Did you take it or leave it once you knew? How much did you like or click with that person? Did you end it or did they?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not that I know of.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I was. We ended up having a 'relationship'for a couple months. She left citing she's not ready for a relationship yet two weeks later she's at the mall with her new man

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah dude, I have been. We lasted 3 years but broke up 3 times, the third being the final. She ended it but I have zero regrets. It's all a learning experience big dog.

• That's quite a long time for being someone's rebound. What caused you to break up the first two times?

• Few times, I knew from the beginning since most of them told me, but I don't really give a damn about it and they leave happily.

• Yeah at least you knew going in. The worst is when you find out late and you already like them. It can be emotionally draining.

• Nope and I never will be because I'm asexual/aromantic.

• Yes, when I was in my mid-twenties. Well it was great until the newness of the relationship wore off and then she realized that she had un-resolved issues. She swung into depression and took it out on me. It wasn't fair to me of course because I didn't have anything to do with her past. I left the relationship due to her abuse but it was her way of sabotoging the relationship anyway. Most rebounds probably wouldn't be THAT bad... LOL

• Yeah that's the shitty part about being someone's rebound, you feel like you're paying for their last relationship when you had nothing to do with it.

I've been rebounded twice and the shitty part about both times were they were women I had a lot in common with and seemed cool at first. But then down the road, I saw their true colors.

• Yeah, no rush to romance, or maybe no romance at all...

• Yeah it's best just to keep your options open.