Should I worried that my soon to be girlfriend will cheat on me, because she's breaking up with someone else to go out with me?

She's been dating this guy for like a year and a half, and it's long distance. Like, really long distance. (An ocean is separating them.) She said that she's had a crush on me since band camp, which was a few months ago, and we were talking about going out, and she said that she is going to break up with him to be with me. Should I be concerned that she'll cheat on me once we're going out because of this?

What Girls Said 2

• She BROKE UP with someone to be with you. She didn't CHEAT ON THEM to be with you. Honestly OP this isn't difficult

• I was gonna say no, until I thought about it, honestly this is tricky. One of those things you have to choose to "trust" her on in the end.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't worry too much, but keep that in mind. Just be really close with her and make her love you a lot so that doesn't happen

• 23d

She definitely loves me a lot haha. She keep saying how hot I am even though she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen, and every text she sends me has at least 1 heart emoji.

• lol it won't last either way

• Well thats diffrent, there is a ocean which is seperating them as u said and its pretty normal to end her relationship with that guy. Noone has all time to wait for someone to come and meet, time is passing.

She is being logical in this situation I don't think it means she will cheat on you.