Should I fight for him or move on?

I've been with this guy for six months and we're both crazy about each other but we constantly argue and it's mainly over not trusting each other. There's this girl who he's best friends with, lets call her Amy. Amy is crazy for him and is basically in love with him and he even knows it and it bothers me so much because they've made out before but he refuses to drop her as a friend and I told him that's the only way I could see things working out with us. I'm usually not one to make a guy drop his friends for me but everyone even tells me I'm getting played and tells me how they're always together. He always reassures me that there's no competition and he loves me but the fact that they made out (while we were together) will always be in the back of my mind and I know he won't drop her. What should I do? Stay and fight for him or just let him go?

What Guys Said 2

• Move on

• If you stay with him then you're an idiot. He needs to be dropped and fast. Find someone that deserves you.

What Girls Said 2

• Move on. Its clear that he is not interested in you. Plus , any guy that likes when chicks fight each other over him is doing that for entertainment. Honestly. Your young, and under 18. Don't fight over silly and trivial things. It will make you look stupid in front of everybody. Just move on. Guys like him are players.

• He made out with another girl while you were together and refuses to chose you over her? Dump him.