Do you ever get the rush to see a boyfriend /girlfriend immediately after they get back from a trip?

My current So just came back from Mexico like 9mins ago, i have a huge urge to go see him right now.. but i feel like i should wait. Have you ever felt this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. But I let them have a little bit of time to rest. I'm sure they want to see you too but their body needs to recover. If you can't resist the urge maybe just go over just to relax and cuddle. Not do anything that takes effort. Traveling really takes it out of most people.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like that everyday with my crush so I suppose it's quite normal.

What Guys Said 2

• Of course. I have felt this way and it is a normal reaction to having strong feelings for someone you're in a relationship with and then that person being gone for an extended length of time. There is nothing wrong with the urges you're having and I personally wouldn't wait, but go see him and let him know just how much you care about him, and also just how much he means to you that you could not wait one more minute, not one more second to see him and be back in his arms. I can attest from my own experience how much this means to a guy to know his girl missed him so much she had to rush right over to see him again. When you care about someone totally and you love them completely, nothing should ever keep you away from each other if you can help it. That's my bottom line.

• Oh HELL yes! Go see him and get it ON! ;-)

• 23d

When will you see him and what will you wear? :P

What Girls Said 0