Did I just get used? or I was a backup guy? Are all women wicked?

She liked a guy in our class, who is good looking dude and tall as well, she is tall too.

He then ignored her and she started flirting with me, but after 1 week she went totally cold on me, i even asked her hey what happend but she ignores me now and started flirting with him again.

Are all women so wicked, do women just use guys like this? I feel so hurt :(

• All women are wicked, just treat them like sh1t.
    0% (0)40% (4)25% (4)Vote
  • She had more time with that guy, so she had more emotional bond with him, thats why she chose him. Dont take it personally.
    0% (0)10% (1)6% (1)Vote
  • She just used you, you were a backup guy, she did not value u thats why she tossed you aside like yesterday's newspaper, but she could not get away from that guy because she values him more. Dont take it personally.
    83% (5)20% (2)44% (7)Vote
  • Others (comments)
    17% (1)30% (3)25% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|6

What Girls Said 1

• She is more interested in him. It doesn't mean she's wicked. She's just like most people... putting her own wants and needs before anyone else's feelings

1|1
    0|0
    • 24d

Why she played with my emotions?
      She wanted to move on from that guy, so why I was used and later she decided to dump me for him?

• 24d

... because she's putting herself above your feelings.

She obviously had second thoughts about the other guy. A lot of people, both male and female, don't take other people's feelings into consideration... they only care about themselves and their own happiness. They are self-centred.

Don't stop trusting ALL women because if her selfishness.

What Guys Said 6

• Just like guys, not all women are wicked! There are plenty of wonderful women out there! Never treat girls like sh**! Especially for no reason more than their gender!

0|1
    0|0
  • Its possible but maybe something you said or did put her off, maybe somebody put her off like a guy that wants her for himself. Anyway don't get butthurt about keep trucking on there's plenty more girls out there.

0|1
    0|0
    • 24d

I mean bro, why she played with my emotions when she wasn't sure of him?
      Should I confront her?

• 24d

"Playing with your emotions" come on dude get it together, why confront her you just don't have what she wants no point making a fool of yourself or creeping her out by giving her the stalker vibe. Learn to deal with rejection and failure.

• Some women like flirting to make themselves feel better. Though, she wouldn't flirt with you if she was thinking you are ugly, so take it as a compliment.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's wicked. Not all women are wicked. Don't make other women pay for her bull s***.

0|1
    0|0
  • She was probably trying to make him jealous

0|1
    0|0
  • "Give me any plague but the plague of the heart... and any wickedness but the wickedness of a woman"

Women's liberation is the biggest blunder of western civilization. They need to be put back in the kitchen before they cause even more severe damage to our society

0|1
    1|0