What would you do if you heard your crush say that they had a type (which you don't fit)?

Say, she preferred guys of a certain height or taller but you didn't meet the requirements.
Or a guy said he wanted boobs of a certain size and bigger and your's weren't.
Or an apache wanted missiles while you only had rotary cannons.

Would you give up or still pursue them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd probably feel a bit bothered, but then get over it. Just because someone has a type doesn't mean they still can't like me potentially. If it's really that problematic, though, I'd just move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be fine, everyone has opinions.

What Girls Said 18

• get over it and crush on someone else. haha

most likely its a subtle hint.. ill talk to guy friends about things i like in other guys so they dont get any ideas. it keeps things on a friend level

• I think I would pursue them... What's harm in trying I mean. Even if people say they have type, they *might* end up liking people who don't fit that type. You never know.

• I Will stop having A crush on him 😂

• Well, it's just a crush. It sucks that I don't meet my crush' standards but I think I will continue on having a crush on him.

• 26d

Wouldn't it be better to move on?

• 26d

If I'm reaaaaaally attracted to him to the extent that I really want him to be my boyfriend, then I'd probably just move on. However, what if he suddenly starts to like me because of my personality? You see, I can't give up. 😅

• 25d

Well perseverance is a good trait too I guess ;D

• I'd give up, I couldn't be bothered with someone that picky. XD

• I don't know what types are like to others, but for me they are pretty flexible.
    I like certain traits but for me to like someone they don't have to have those traits.
    So I would still express interest but I wouldn't put all my eggs in the one basket.

• Not sure how I will explain this.. but depending on the emphasis of his preference, if this makes sense, I might stop liking him, thinking that I would have zero chances. If he still is fine with the type I fit in, but prefers another type, then it's different, my feelings for him won't change. In another case if he strongly prefers the other type to the point he hates the traits I have, then obviously my crush towards him would fade away.
    On a side note, I know this completely irrelevant to your question, but boy do you look like Theo Hutchcraft! You maybe don't know who he is. He is a singer. He is the singer of the song 'Under Control', where he featured with Calvin Harris. It's a very popular song, I thought I would throw that in there, maybe it will give you a hint of who he is? Anyway, you look a lot like him! Ready to see yourself on Google images? Lol

• Ya, if they don't want any of this good stuff, sucks for them, if they too busy to look at my negatives than my positives, they ain't even worth my time because I truly don't have a lot of negatives and they should be blessed to have a girl like me

• 26d

That is... kind of conceited. But whatever floats your boat.

• 25d

I have standards too lol everyone does whether we like to admit it

• 25d

Well personally height for me is not an issue. But some things I could probably never look passed. Like a completely flat chest or completely flat ass. I mean... I'm sure she's nice but I'd kind of want a girl to have some of both.

• Me: "Well shit - fuck it, may as well try anyway."

• Accept it, move on and look for someone else who's preference you do fit or someone else who willing to compromise.

• I'd put it all out there and go for it - people go against their types all the time. That way if they said they weren't interested I could move on knowing rather than wasting time on something that wouldn't have happened

• Probably I'd not want to pursue him anymore. Even if we got together I'd always have the feeling that he's "settling" for me and that he finds other women more attractive.

• Unless they told me directly I wasn't their type, I'd still be attracted.

• i'd leave and tell them to stop fooling me and get the "type" they're looking for

• Most of us don't end up with our type people don't tend to be that superficial.

• It would probably bother me a bit and I'd move on.
    What about you?

• nah, I'll change anyones mind about what they thought they liked

• I would cry just for one day. The I'd send him a thank you and good bye note. With just those exact words, thank you and good bye 👋🏻Lol

And I'd have a new boyfriend 🤗

• 26d

But why even send a letter? Why not just move on? Letters cost money.

• 25d

That'd still be put to better use as toilet paper lmao

• 24d

Haha well you can wipe and then Send it.

What Guys Said 11

• Women are soooo insecure about that shit. Like they purposely ask you what your ideal girl or type is and then get upset when they don't check all the boxes. Like just because I have an ideal doesn't mean I can't enjoy being with you. I'm with you for a reason, so chill the f**k out.

• Depends on what their type was, how far I am from meeting it, and how many of the previous type she dated.

• who the hell knows exactly what they want? sometimes you look for one thing and glad to find another one.

• Probably understand that what girls say they like and what they really respond to a totally different things.

• Try once. If not... Move on

• I'd just simply move on.

• Well women did like when i was the oppesite of their types its just about chemistry

• Honestly I'd say fuck off to her..

• Soldier on!

• Ever heard a wife say "he wasn't even my type" when out with her girlfriends?