I have feelings for 2 men?

Been living with my boyfriend for 2 years. We fight a lot, but I love him. Met an older man in my building and we hit it off. This new guy wants me to be with him, but I am not ready to break up with my boyfriend. What can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are not happy with your boyfriend, break up with him and they see if the older guy wants you.

Lots of guys go after women in a commitment because they know that they won't have to do much for them. Watch out for that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Err, how much older? I hope he isn't trying to take advantage of you. And fighting a lot with anyone isn't good, so it's honestly probably why you've been having feelings for someone else, who you probably don't fight with. If you're not ready to break up, then you should end things with the older dude or else you'll just be cheating your boyfriend. I'd say to give yourself a time limit to break up, like 1 month.

What Guys Said 2

• Choose quickly, and be careful. I've lost some amazing people by rushing in to something that seemed perfect just because it was new and different.

• That old guy is beyond the love maybe you are closer true love again.

What Girls Said 1

• friendzone the other guy