Is this ok to do?

So, my boyfriend and I met online. We finally met in person, less than 3 days ago. And we kissed and everything Was perfect, his wifi is getting cut off soon, and it's gonna be a few months of hardly being able to talk until it reactivates again,:( but I have the chance to see him today, if he does. But is it ok to ask your boyfriend to see eachother again after only seeing eachother 3 days ago?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you live in different cities? If so, I would think you be spending every second you can together. If I wasn't going to see you or interact with you for several months, you couldn't get rid of me.

• 22d

Lol no, we live about 30 minutes from eachother.

• 22d

That is 100% ok. If it isn't, you are with the wrong guy.

• 22d

Ok:) thank you

What Guys Said 2

• Definitely try to hang out if you won't be able to for a while, maybe write each other letters? It could be pretty fun actually

• 22d

Already brought it up, we're gonna talk about it more

• Lol. Yeah you can see each other even if it was after 3 days. Why not? Go see the guy and enjoy. Be straight up with him

What Girls Said 1

• No, it's not okay. You can only see your boyfriend once every fourteen years.

• 22d

Nice sarcasm😂

• 22d

It's not sarcasm. It's the harsh reality, girl.