If BLACK girls aren't your preference or low on the list of girls you usually find attractive. Would you consider dating one if she was really fit?

For people who BLACK girls aren't your preference or low on the list of girls you find attractive. Would you consider dating her if she was really fit and had a nice body?

Example:
If BLACK girls aren't your preference or low on the list of girls you usually find attractive.Would you consider dating one if she was really fit?

• Yes
  • No
22d For people not getting it. Being fit raises your physical attraction and makes you stand out more.

Most Helpful Guy

• Black girls aren't my preference, but I do find some attractive, so yes, I would date them if I find them attractive, but that's like with every girl, if I find them attractive, I'd date her.

What Girls Said 4

• Well black girls are the preference of many anyways so.
    I don't know why you have to make black girls feel like shit with this question. :/

• 0|0
  • Why are you using mixed girls as examples of "black" girls? lol. And hell no. Who wants black women.

• I feel straight

What Guys Said 18

• Is that all one girl. I love her first two pics, but her body is too muscular for me when she flex. Not bad, just not my preferred body lol.

But, she's good looking black aside 😌

• Obviously she looks amazing but some people just don't want black genes in their family tree. Actually you'll see that a lot. She can be the hottest nicest girl on the planet but the fact that a mixed baby will come out of it is a nono to them and the family

• 22d

I agree with this. Also there is an underlying tone in interracial relationships with black people where they must bring more to the table if they are dating non-black person.

Example - They must be top tier genetic (model level in looks) or have strong social circle or money. Almost as if they have to compensate for being black.

• Here's some logic. If a person did not find X girl attractive because she is [insert ethnicity] then it doesn't matter how she looked. The fact that she is [insert ethnicity] alone then they simply are not attracted to them. That's like if I said Asian girls are really low on my attraction scale, but I'll date her if she has long hair. How does her hair length cancel out the fact that I don't even find them attractive? doesn't really make sense.

• 22d

This doesn't seem logical to me. As a woman may be of [Insert race] but if her attractiveness is very high, the people often make exceptions and willing to date them.

• 22d

The thing is if a woman is physical fit chances are her overall attractiveness will go up. Fitness targets body and improves face and raises a woman's attractiveness by a lot of point. Example see Mia Khalifa who was a fat fuck now have grown men writing songs about her and celebrities wanting to fuck her.

So overall this question is asking in another way. If you don't find a black girl on average attractive but there was one who was really a knockout, would you consider dating her.

• 22d

@BubbleBoy69 I understand that. But notice you mentioned Mia Khalifa - an individual person and then mentioned an entire group of women on average. Not many would even like a guy if they found out that if she wasn't 'really' fit she wouldn't be attractive to them. Bear in mind there is a spectrum, there isn't fit and fat. There are many girls who may not look ripped at all but are physically fit or more toward the average side but have a nice body, lean face, etc. and look fine. Singling out a whole group as hardly ever attractive unless 'really fit' is something only a few wouldn't mind if you actually told them.

• That is one fine black chick.

• dont bring a hot black chick then underestimate the whole race, there are beautiful and ugly black/white girls anywhere... people just dont know that!

• I am considering but I seldom to see black.
    I am worrying about their boob
    What is feeling to touch their boob?
    Is it softer than white?

• Race doesn't matter to me near as much as personality.

• I don't care about skin colour, but I care about bodies and most of these examples are borderline too muscular. I don't like it if they start looking masculine

• I don't care what race they are so long as they're attractive to me.

• I would never consider dating a girl regardless of her race and how fit she is because I'm asexual/aromantic.

• Tbh im not really into black girls, but she is pretty cute. Her body is good aswell

So thats a yes

• if she's fit and ticks all my other boxes then sure

• She's the exception usually the cute black girls are mixed or light skin but a little to muscular

• no I would not. just preference. I like Latina and White women.

• Not being mean or racist, but I'll rather date my own kind

• Why not.

• I would if she was a Muslim, and doesn't need to be fit.

• Dating as in a long term thing. no. I would just smash until she starts giving me problems then dip. It has little to do with her race tbh and everything to do with the way she presents herself