Have you ever waited for another person to get their life in order before dating them?

For example - after they came out of a LTR / bad break up / work stress / children etc.

How long did you wait?

Did you see other people whilst you waited?

Most Helpful Guy

• No but I think it's a nice thing to do because if you are willing to wait for someone it shows how much you like them

• 24d

This is the dilemma I'm facing at the moment!

• 23d

Aww thank you so much!

• 23d

No problem - thank you!

What Guys Said 1

• Fuck no I'm not waiting. I don't believe in that lame excuse

What Girls Said 2

• somewhat, but however I feel that I know the guy I would end up marrying. It's a semi gut feeling.

Currently I have decided to stop all contact because I needed to improve a lot re my own goals in life/ my habits and etc.

so I don't know if that counts.

And for the last q, I don't plan to date anyone anytime soon. Which again, by the time I would have developed my character better than it is now, I feel that I would meet him...

so I guess I am "waiting."

• 24d

How do you feel about the waiting?

• 24d

Am kind of in the same place, it is hard but we can focus on the good we can do in life and like you said, the wanting can come and go and hopefully will get easier in time. :)

• 24d

@ asker I am glad, and no problem

@LoveHolyGod yup!

• No I haven't.