Annoying friend?

She is super clingy dominant and calls a lot of times a day and if i donr pick up she just visits my house. I think thats very rude and we are also not the same im focused calm dedicated and organzied she isn't and she smokes weed everyday despite that i feel guilty for letting her go because she helped me a lot with moving and all... she is just too much i like being alone and i like my peace and quiet... i dont like people around me all day... how can i gently let her go... she doesn't habe boundries

Most Helpful Guy

• you have to talk to her and explain your boundaries. If she doesn't accept them, you have to tell her you can't be friends if she won't.

realize she is crossing your boundary because she "needs" something from you. Its her own life wounds coming out.

What Guys Said 3

• Set down rules say she can only come if you give permission and that if you don't answer texts it is because you are busy and will answer when free - Think of yourself first

• Tell her nicely that she is being a little bit clingy, and hope she gets the message

• Yes he's a more traditional guy.

What Girls Said 0