I'm should believe him?

When my boyfriend says he's loyal and is not a cheater. I should believe him?

23d Oh also I see people saying I'm accusing my boyfriend of cheating!!! First off I NEVER accused him of cheating!!! He told me out of the blue he was loyal and not a cheater. This is my FIRST time mentioning anything about loyalty and cheating. Read the questions and my comments before posting. And I'm glad a simple question makes me insecure. I'm BEAUTIFUL, IM HOT, IM CUTE IM SEXY, I HAVE A HOT BODY, IM FUNNY, I HAVE PRETTY EYES, IM NOT INSECURE. I HAVE HIGH SELF ESTEEM MATTER OF FACT... BYEEE

What Guys Said 6

• Without more information it's hard to say if you should trust him or not. If you have reason to believe he is cheating and he doesn't have an adequate explanation you shouldn't believe him. If he is so untrustworthy you think he is cheating and lying to you then you shouldn't be with him anyways.

• 23d

I was cheated on before. And he has NEVER had a girlfriend before. I don't have any worries or anything. it just makes me sick to my stomach Everytime I think of him cheating.

• 22d

He knows I been cheated on. Also he knows how bad I was treated by my mom. I am his first girlfriend and he is 24. (Also he was a virgin BEFORE meeting me. Girls wanted to screw him and he wanted to screw other girls, but could NEVER follow through with it due to the fact he had told me it didn't feel right losing his virginity to a girl he is not going to spend his life with.) And I have his child and he is 1 month old. I just asked the question cause just like every teenage girl, paranoid, scared, jealous, etc. I have NEVER accused him of cheating or anything like that.

• 22d

I think he just wanted to assure you he isn't ever going to leave you and won't cheat. Sorry I assumed you had said something to him but with the extra information I don't think you need to worry at all. If he is a virgin at 24 then sex isn't something he would leave you for.

• No.

Never trust anyone why says that they're something. If they have to say it, then they're over compensating for their desire to run off and do that very thing.

• 23d

Is all boys like that? He has told me numerous times. I would never cheat on you. I am loyal. His contacts in his phone is just family AND me. He has no social media whatsoever. He lets me use his phone A LOT. He has no email either. He never deletes his text messages. He also slept with my dirty underwear when I was in jail for 25 days. (found it under the pillow when I came home.) He is also a pretty boy and a lot of girls like him... I also been cheated on before, and so I don't know if this is just a cover up or what?

• 23d

Not just all boys are like this, all girls too.

• 23d

Thank you. Your nice about answering my question and I appreciate it.

• You know him better than we do. That's a decision you'll have to make.

• If you think he's cheating, he probably is

• I don't know, I don't know whether he's a trustworthy person or not, you know him better I guess.

• you're should not

What Girls Said 3

• Do you have a reason not to?
    If so, why are you dating him in the first place?

• 23d

Nope. Just asking a simple question.

• 23d

Ok but it's just not really the type of question people ask unless they're concerned about it in the first place.. you need to figure out why you are worried about it and figure out whether your fees are justified / based on reality or just baseless insecurity.

• 23d

*fears

• Don't be with him then he shouldn't waste his time on an insecure girl.

• 23d

Your a fucking bitch. You don't fucking know me. Also are you going to sit up here and say ALL girls who been cheated on and asks a question like this is insecure? And change your profile pic Hun... you are most definitely NOT a princess. Your more like the devil's daughter.

• 22d

And every Friday... just like every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday... I'm taking care of my one month old son. Thanks for telling me how I spend my Fridays.

• 22d

Also learn proper Grammer and English and if I stabbed someone cause I didn't like what they said... guess where I'll be? PRISON!!! Not sitting at home in my phone at 12:30am texting on here. Yeah. OK. So go on with the bullshit. Thxs.

• Why does he say it? Just says it or because you question him? If he just says it, then yea don't believe him.