Guys, What makes a girl attractive?

10

What Guys Said 10

• A girl who is confident about herself, who is strong enough to remain single and does not get defined by a guy who is of lower than her standards.
    A woman who doesn't settle for anything but beat

• A girl who is open about her passions and knows what she wants instantly earns my respect. Also confidence plays a huge part in attractiveness. If a girl is a 7 based solely on looks, she might become an 8 if she's driven and inspired - or maybe even a 9 if her interests and passions line up with my own

• Being feminine, there is a wave of feminism right now, that women see wearing makeup or dressing sexy and feminine as some sort of misogynist thing, that some women will not wear makeup, will not dress sexy, will now talk and behave in a feminine way, they won't treat men with respect and then they wonder why are they single at 35 years old.

I would say being feminine.

• 25d

So would the traditional house wife be more attractive to you?

• 25d

See I agree with that. the only part I don't agree with is your views on house wives. Being a house wife isn't a bad thing.. If that is what a woman wants to do, that is HER choice and it's beautiful.. But I mentioned that because there is a current push back--by men-- for women to wear dresses, wear make up, and care about their looks. Which, in the 50's, was basically the life of a house wife. So, I oringinally misunderstood you but I know understand. It's that you prefer feminine STYLE not necessarily feminine CLICHES (which consist of a women's submission to a mans will, acting helpless/ditsy, needing a man, et cetera). Thanks for sharing your opinion!

• 25d

I never said that being a house wife is a bad thing, in fact i think it is something beautiful to have a woman devoted to her home, her children and her husband, however if my wife decided to be a stay at home mom, i would still encourage her to start a home business, maybe selling stuff over internet, maybe start a blog, etc, or i would encourage her to practice a sports with her friends without neglecting the home obviously, or i would encourage her to have hobbies whatever they might be.

And yes i prefer feminine style NOT feminine cliches or stereotypes.

My pleasure.

• Being kind and outgoing attract my attention a lot especially that beautiful cheerful smile that will brighten the day.

• You mean like "bang and never come back" attractive? Or "i wanna date her" attractive?
    In the first case it's physical features, in the second it's cuteness plus personality.

• Her mind.

• Character and personality, if it's not there... neither am I

• Vulnerability. Straight guys love vulnerability

• pussy lips , ass, tits, being fit and not being crazy

• a girl who looks like Carter Cruise or AJ Applegate...