Do guys like it when girls ask them out on a date?

Okay so I've heard some really mixed responses on this particular subject. Some guys say they like it and others don't & some girls say it's weird and or desperate. I actually just asked my crush if he'd like to go on a date with me and he said he'd love to.

Is it just simply desperate for a girl to ask a guy out? Or attractive? I've always wondered what guys have thought when a girl asks them out.

• I like it when a girl asks the guy out
  • I find it desperate
  • It depends
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm very confident and I love it when girls are equally as confident and approach first. Most of my dates have been initiated by women. It's hot in my opinion. :D

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of my guy friends complain about girls who won't ask out guys or make a move.

What Guys Said 2

• I have no idea where girls get this idea that they're not supposed to ask guys out, but on behalf of the vast majority of guys, yes its okay and encouraged to ask us out!

• When @karahiri asked me I felt like I was on cloud 9

What Girls Said 1

• Especially when a guy is super shy, guys love it when girls take initiative! :)